Anna Nicole: Bar Mitzvah Babe

3/1/2007 5:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole Smith wasn't Jewish, but she helped turn one 13-year-old Jewish boy into a man rather quickly -- when she crashed his Bar Mitzvah!

TMZ obtained video of the former Playboy Playmate doing her own sexed-up interpretation of the hora, after she wandered into the Bar Mitzvah of Evan Weiss in 1997. According to Weiss, Smith was hanging out at the Beverly Hills Hotel one Saturday night in 1997, when she ran into a few female guests from his party. Never one to miss a shindig, Smith followed the girls back to the reception and got down and dirty on the dance floor with Evan and his father.

For fifteen wacky minutes, a "totally spacy" Smith gyrated in front of a crowd of shocked bubbies and zaydehs. Mazel tov!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

W

I so remember went this went down, man I am getting old!!

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

WOW... she was fucked up even back in '97. Could that 13 year old boy been anymore uncomfortable in that video? WHATTA MESS. Is it any wonder she's dead.

mbville

Now that is a hoot :) I'm sure people will be all over that, angst, but it's sometimes nice to just see someone have fun.

watching it all in shock

That's pretty damn funny. She needed a pole. How tall was she? 6 feet?

Poor kid - imagine the embarrassment in front of your parents -
SCHWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freaking hilarious.

KIM

Anna sure could act goofy sometimes man that had to be imbaressing for that kid...

Christmas

I will be so happy when all this is over. If you go to kimclement.com and read what he said about what God told him about Anna, we can all be happy.

Nikki

DOES THIS REALLY SUPRISE ANYONE??????????
AND TO ALL YOU LOSERS THAT PUT FIRST, YOU ARE JUST THAT, A BIG LOSER.

cooky

Bet the kid never knew what hit him!!!!

brian scott miller

Oy Gavalt, this gives me Spillkus in the geneck na goinzoint, a total Shanda!
So why do I love it so?!?

chalkoutline

Does anyone have a video in which ANS was not spacy, whacked out, loopy, etc?

Shirley

SO.. How did .tmz obtain the video? Who filmed ANS at the Bar Mitzvah?

HOWARD KILLER STERN filmed it and SOLD it to .tmz!!!!!

Pretty soon he will have enough money to own a home in the Bahamas and establish residency!

OK!

They had over 900 comments on one of ANS and HKS article. You guys need a man or women in your life ….step away from the computer. Get a social life if you can. Join a dating club or something…. stop obsessing

California

I hope they now put head stones on the graves because everyone now knows where they are laid to rest . Now lets get on with the real battle and get rid of Sterns ...Hey maybe Hefner paid for the funeral ,she was one of his best bunny's I guess until Sterns got ahold of her... poor thing..

jocker

God I'm glad those high waist style pants are out. yuck

ymbt

What a real treat for those people there at the party. I'm sorry y'all... but the woman was absolutely gorgeous, full of excitement, and couldn't care less what anyone thought. I hope TMZ will find and post more of these great Anna videos.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments