Anna Nicole -- Funeral Details Revealed

3/1/2007 2:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole Smith's FuneralThe long awaited and highly disputed funeral of Anna Nicole Smith is officially set for tomorrow, and the former Playboy Playmate is getting to her final resting place in high style.

Smith's body is scheduled to leave the Broward County Medical Examiner's office with a police escort all the way to Miami International Airport. The coffin will then be transferred to a private plane and flown directly to the Bahamas.

Once on the island, another motorcade will transport Smith's casket to Mount Horeb Church in Nassau.

angel46

I sure hope she still looks good enough for an open casket viewing. RIP Anna.

beetle

yo alb - - - the paparazzi would leave it alone if the world didn't devour each and every pic they can see?????

blah blah blah

As much as I despised her for the way she took people for what they were worth, and not for who they were, with no regards to how she screwed up many lives..........................
I do wish she had been allowed to be buried (laid to rest) far sooner and more appropriately.
I do think she deserved that much!!!!

REST IN PEACE

Yummy

Nice, even in death she gets special treatment.

Robin

Rest in Peace Anna.

Karen S.

WOW! SHE ONLY HAD TO LAY IN THE MORGUE FOR 20 DAYS, NOT THE 40 DAYS THAT SHE LET DANIEL LAY THERE! I'M SURE DANIEL WOULD HAVE WANTED TO BE BURIED IN THE BAHAMAS SO THAT HIS MOTHER COULD CONTINUE HER DRUG SOAKED LIFE STYLE WITH HOWARD THE PIMP AND AVOID THE DRUG/DNA TESTS SO THAT THEY WOULDN'T LOSE CUSTODY! LETS SEE ANS DEAD AT 39, DANIEL AT 20 AND I'M SURE DANNIELYNN WOULD BE DEAD AT ABOUT 10 UNDER HK$ CARE!

Anya

They just reported on CourtTV that they ran into VIrgie and that the fight isn't over. Apparently, she is planning to try and get custody of Danielyn and then exhume Daniel and then Anna and bury them in TX. Apparently, that's the only real way to get a body moved from the Bahamas after it has been buried.

It's just horrible she is thinking that. I mean, going to a funeral when she is planning to dig them up? My word.

I hope Larry and Howard can stop this. What an evil, evil shrew.

TJ

Let her rest in peace. The last few weeks has been an absolute circus...compliments of Virgie Arthur.

Overboard

Looks like she's gonna be buried next to her son afterall!-- It's a shame that it's in the Bahama's where both aren't even citizens--but Americans!
Anna and Daniel should be buried together on US soil--whatever--- Who am I to judge?!
I feel for the family and for their lost and all the pain...... my Deepest Sympathy.....

MJ

I don't understand why a tasteful filmed funeral is such a bad thing. It would take all the mystery out of what is going to happen and put a stop to rumors. I think what they showed of James Brown's funeral on tv was very tasteful. Only if this is something Anna would have wanted. I think she would only want to be seen at her best though and at this point who knows if that is possible. Death is a part of life no matter what the circumstances. We should respect the dead and their wishes. I don't no why so many are fasinated by the gore. We just look like we're sleeping. Anyway, I think Anna was always open with her feelings and she should be applauded for that. I hope all goes well tomorrow for once.

ronny

Will Vergie throw her fat ass into the grave?? Maybe Larry and Howard can push her.

OK!

I can’t believe you people…..get a damn life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne

As long as we here on earth continue to lose just one person to anything, whether it be crime, disease, or otherwise; we all lose. I'm so sorry Anna that we didn't get this right in time to save you. Rest in peace.

NuZu

Now HKS and his gay buddies can party! Patrick and his husband are staying at Horizen!

HKS can pull out ANS left over meds for all to use and abuse!

Kansas viewer

I would still like to know who is going to picking up the tab on all of this? Is it the Florida tax payers? The ANS Estate? I would how soon all the vendors will get paid? I heard on Fox News this morning that it was going to be quite a spectacular event. And since ANS loved pink there would be like a ton of pink flowers. I wonder if they will have an open casket since she supposedly had this fabulous dress made for the occasion.
I noticed they are posting the cemetery info now. I wonder if Daniel's grave will now get a grave stone?
I am wondering if Stern is getting to spend the Anna Estate funds...since he was able to sign and write checks for her. I would have thought someone somewhere would have been able to freeze her assets but then again if Ron Rale is her lawyer...he and Stern are in cohoots so I'm sure they have it all worked out.