Britney Leaves Rehab ... Not for Long!

3/1/2007 12:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears took a break from rehab last night, for more rehab.

Sporting a wig underneath a brown hat, Britney was reportedly heading to an AA meeting in Santa Monica last night, smiling all the way.

We're told that Britney, who was escorted into the support group by her assistant, returned to Promises treatment center right after the meeting.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lord Snooty

That smile will soon wear off.

Karah

It's warming and reassuring to see her smiling and seemingly clear headed.

I really am rooting for her... the kid has some issues and just needs some guidance.

Down with stupid people!

Oh I hope Brit can get it together, I am so sick of seeing her as a train wreck. Face it she had songs that would get ya on the dance floor. So good luck Brit. No more freak outs with an umbrella k!

AMN

She's awesome, I wish her the very best and hope she back and better then ever!!!

stephanie

is that a wedding ring on her finger?

Crazy4Brit

This is absolutely wonderful!!! YOu go britney!!! I cant wait for her full recovery!! We love you girlie!!!!

Girlie

B. looks great. Shame of the media for not giving her peace long enough to go to a freaking AA meeting.

Joy Zerba

I see no other ending for Britney, than a sad one. She leaves "rehab", to go to an AA meeting?---wait, isn't that basically what "rehab" is?--a BIG AA meeting that helps people with addictions? She's not serious about healing. Hope she has a will.

anon

this isnt an exclusive!
perezhilton had it first

Anna Fan

I know it has only been a few days since she entered rehab, but..........she seems to be in good spirits and looks happier than she previously has been looking. Hopefully she will stick this through, for her childrens sake.

michelle

I AM EXCITED THAT SHE IS DOING GOOD. I LOVE BRIT AND I HOPE THAT SHE IS ON HER WAY TO A SUCCESSFUL RECOVERY!!!!!!!
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD TO SEE HER SMILING........

Supporter

I am so proud of her. She looks good, just keep up the good work!!!

Joy Zerba

I see a sad ending for Britney. Makes no sense for her to leave "rehab", to go to an AA meeting. Isn't that what "rehab" is?--a big AA meeting basically. She has no intention of stopping the drug/alcohol abuse. Hope her soon to be exhusband has started proceedures to take the kids away. Got your will together Brit?

quinell

another site said, "Notice the wedding band"

Donna

You go girl! Stick with it!! I hope for her sake and her children she makes it this time

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments