Trump: Howard K. Stern is a "Total Loser"

3/2/2007 11:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump might actually hate someone more than Rosie O'Donnell. Who'da thunk it?

The Donald called-in to the Don Imus Show on MSNBC this morning, as the body of his "friend" Anna Nicole Smith was being transported from Broward Country Morgue to Miami International Airport. After recounting her "terrible" life, Trump unleashed a verbal tirade aimed squarely at Howard K. Stern, calling him a "total loser" and a "hanger-on."

"There's something more to him than meets the eye," said Trump, adding, "the baby has got about a less than one percent chance of being his."

Looks like Rosie might be in the clear ... for now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Yes, he is. According to Kate via Nancy Grace, he is now the sole beneficiary of 7 paid-up-to-date life insurance policies on Anna Nicole -- paid up, even though 'they' were 'broke' and couldn't pay for anything else.

Nic

FINALLY SOMEONE IS RIGHT ON HKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT TO AGREE WITH TRUMP ON THIS ONE!!

A

I don't like Donald, but he's got a point!!!

Lee

OH SHUT UP TRUMP.

I guess now that Anna Nicole is the # 1 story in the news, Trump is jumping on the bandwagon - trying to drum up ratings for your crappy show Trump?

Seriously, I cannot stand him.

bossybitchnc

Looks like THE DONALD finally got one right...........

Nic

WAY TO GO TRUMP, YOUR RIGHT ABOUT HKS!!!!

Jane

I totally agree with Donald. HKS is a "loser" and has lived off of Anna for the last ten years. There is definitely "something more than meets the eye with HKS", and hopefully the public will all know what that something is in the near future.

MICHELE FERRELL

for god sakes... "LET HER AND DANIEL REST IN PIECE".... TRUMP NEED NOT TALK ABOUT "LIFE STYLES"....

dumb asses

nice looks like trump is jumping on the band wagon of people who need there 5 min of fame. he has to get his self in the news somehow. what a JOKE!!!!!!!

Tara

LOL I love Donald!!! He's telling the truth.

Becky

I agree with him...for once in my whole life...

Michelle

I don't always agree with Donald Trump, but couldn't agree more...Howard K. Stern is a total loser and hanger on. Go Donald go!!! Keep this one going until this loser goes back into his hole!!!

Denise

TRUMP IS RIGHT..HKS is a HUGE loser. He should put the money from the insurance in a trust for the baby. I would love to know how much $$ they total up to and if he is the one who took them out on her. I do know one thing, he probably will never work as a lawyer again. Who would trust him or go to him for any advice?

Ronda Kay

The Donald, You Gooooo!
Amen, To What You Are Saying.
110%. Rest In Peace, Sweet Anna
And Daniel. Love-Ronda Kay.
From The Heartland (Iowa).

LongJohn69

I'll put my money on The Donalds' assumptions. Why can't they be buried together (THE WAY EVERYONE ADMITS THEY SHOULD AND ANNA WANTED) but buried in Cali by Monroe? Is the dirt down in the islands sacred or something? Dig up the boy and transport him to be next to his mom near L.A. and then have the estate pay for the Texas family to visit the grave once a year for a weekend all expenses paid, within reason.
Problem solved.