Tom Puts Katie Under Cruise Control

3/7/2007 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Cruise loves his wife Katie so much, he's planning to go with her to the set of her new film – every single day.

According to Page Six, in the next month or so, Holmes will be going to Shreveport, La., to begin work on "Mad Money," a chick-buddy-heist flick that also stars Diane Keaton and Queen Latifah. And the seemingly uxorious Tom has told producers that he's going to be on set every day, with baby Suri in tow. What's more, an insider says that Tom chose the movie for Katie because there's no love interest for her and no love scenes.

A producer for "Mad Money" tells the Post he doesn't know if Cruise'll be around, and a TomKat rep had no comment.

OJ – Anna Nicole's Baby Daddy?

And you thought that so-called Prince was ridiculous. Now, OJ Simpson is the latest member of the human male species to throw his hat – and sperm – into the paternity ring in the Anna Nicole Smith case. Norm Pardo, a videographer who chronicled Simpson's movements for five years, tells Page Six that the double-murder acquittee told him that he "knew Anna Nicole pretty well," and – prepare for gross-out – that he had "slow-moving sperm," and as a result might be the father. Actually, says Pardo, OJ doesn't really want his possible paternity exposed, because, he says, "I don't want Fred Goldman trying to seize her money – or the baby herself." Simpson and Smith appeared together in "Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult."

Barack Hearts Beyonce?

Sen. Barack Obama might be the brightest political star out there – and the next President to boot – but not even he could resist being starstruck when confronted by the bootylicious Beyonce Knowles. As Rush & Molloy report, Obama was the star attraction at a fundraiser at record exec L.A. Reid's New York home, and he glad-handed such fashion and music bigs as Tommy Hilfiger and Babyface Edmonds. But when he was introduced to Beyonce, Obama said, "I never do this, but can I ask for your autograph." And he requested a copy of a photo they took together.

Party Favors: Star on Court TV? ... "Sopranos" Production Gets Whacked in New Jersey Town

Star Jones might be coming back to TV in more than just a bit part on "Law & Order: SVU." Page Six reports that Starzilla could be getting her own show on Court TV. ... A New Jersey town council has given "The Sopranos" the shiv, forbidding the HBO series from shooting in Bloomfield, N.J., says the New York Post. The town's mayor, Raymond McCarthy, says that they're keeping the wiseguys away because of the show's "negative depictions of Italian-Americans." McCarthy also adds – POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT! – that producers wanted to shoot the very last scene of the very last episode of the series in an ice cream parlor in the town.

Kat

Here comes OJ, the publicity whore. Please! The baby looks nothing like him.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

When Star Jones gets her own show on Courttv is the day I cancel my cable.

Your'e Fired!

.....Tom, you petite man....No matter how hard you try.....she Will leave you, It's just a matter of time.....

Elli

There is definitely something weird about the TomKat relationship and who wants to work and have their husband underfoot every day?!

too funny

Lmao , will idiots who know they are not dannilynns father ever stop coming forward. Oj knows hes not that babys dad. Shes white and come on slow moving sperm, heck if they were together maybe it wasn't Howard who killed her, Dumbass people.

Hana

I don't believe the Tom Cruise story one bit. He is running UA studio where he has to make 5 movies a year and currently filming his movie Lions for Limbs in LA so how is going to be 3 place at once. This is a lie considering the source Page Six.

Ida

First of all, that Tom and Katie relationship has been bizare from the beginning. I often wondered if he [Tom] didn't get into this relationship on the rebound from Penelope Cruz--just a thought. Tom doesn't act like himself anymore--he's wierd. That poor Katie may be sweet, but I can't see how she made it to Hollywood--she's plain Jane.

As for OJ, he doesn't deserve any time (attention) on TMZ or anywhere else for that matter--he's a cold-blooded killer. Also, Dannielynn has been humiliated enough by her immoral mother, and OJ is far worse than any candidate proposing to be Dannielynn's father.

WTF

Damn OJ looks evil

Muzik

A lot of people would be startruck meeting the beautiful and talented Beyonce. If she gets her own show, I'm glad Star Jones will put her legal expertise to use. She is a very intelligent woman. I'd love to see her!

MIKE THE TRUTH

I cant wait to hear what this tomkat thing will give us next. Not really I think he somehow has a control over her that is unnatural. Maybe sciencetology is what his grip on her might be. I have no idea what exactly that religion is except it was made up, and requires its members to pay into it with most of their money. MORE LIKE A CULT.

Star Jones is just another mouth that has no reason being opened out there. She was terrible on the view, She is a lawyer so why not court tv I dont watch it so I dont care.

OTHER THAN THAT i AM GETTING OFF OF WORK REAL SOON AND I STILL HAVE TO GO TO MY SONS CONFERENCE, HES IN KINDERGARDEN, I LOVE MY SON, HE IS THE REASON I SLAVE EVERY NIGHT AT THIS HOSPITAL. SO NOAH I LOVE YOU BUD.

Ellen

OJ is about one of the sickest human's around! Sorry OJ I think your too late to cash in on this deal! Maybe he'll try to write a book "If I killed Anna, here's how it might have been done".

Spike

OJ looks evil because he is evil

Catherine

RE: TomKat -- When is Katie Holmes going to get an order of protection against Tom Cruise. It's called stalking! I don't care if they are married or not. I was in an emotional and physically abusive relationship with someone for three years, couldn't go anywhere without him, couldn't have any of my own friends, he picked my clothes, what we ate, etc. etc. This looks a lot like that from the outside.

sonja

i don't want to see star jones on l & o, court tv, or anywhere else! I'm officially tuning out if this should happen!

lworth

I have OJs book and he never got the money i paid. in fact, he will never see the money for the books that "fell off a truck".
His book is NOT hypothetical.
he is a sick sick fuck.