J.Lo Rolls in Style

3/8/2007 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lopez is "Jenny from the Block" no more -- but she's got the $300,000 Rolls Royce Phantom to park on it.

The Latina diva tooled around Miami in the shiny white status symbol, which is apparently the required ride wherever she goes, since Lopez and hubby Marc Anthony are rarely seen traveling in anything else.

Here's one couple that's all about keepin' it real ... swanky.

NoraandNorma

This latina bitch is not and never be Liz Taylor. I hear she has not given back and gone back to her old neighborhood to visit nor donate money to her school, etc. Guess cause she's too busy spending it on her self and her skeltor husband.
She's sure has changed from her humble beginning$.

Dina

God Bless them! I can't believe anybody would even care about what kind of car she drives. If you guys had her money, wouldn't you be driving one too? She has changed her image for the best, and I wish her nothing but happiness! I hope she has some children with Marc Anthony. They'll make beautiful children!

Me

get your fact right....that car isnt J Lo's it belongs to Loren Ridinger the owner of Market America...

Angela

Who cares, Jennifer Lopez is a whore!!!!! Common everyday trash, she been ran through like a run-a-way train.

Malteselover

Wow,what a beautiful car!!!!

Ida

How can you all talk about Jennifer? I think she is so sweet acting, and I love every movie she has been in, espcially the mother-in-law movie with Jane Fonda. I really think she is a good actress, and she deserved the finer things in life. I also do not think she if fat--she's healthy, and she has a great booty (I am not gay.)

CHELI

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO QUIT HATING ON HER!! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!! DON'T SAY YOU'RE NOT, IF YOU GUYS TRULY HATE HER THAT MUCH, YOU WOULDN'T WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING A COMMENT.

Amber

I saw the Rolls Royce Phantom at an Auto Show recently and it was $480 000 (?)

z89

I wonder if she thanks Yolanda Saldívar every morning for her career.

Tlee

#9 and Liz hasn't?

Tlee

#25, go back to the hole you crawled out of. Are you jealous cuz you have a tiny pencil pecker? Yeah, probable cuz Puff's is bigger than yours. LOSER!

pelon1

hey she's worked really hard ,she can drive in whatever she wants

libby

OMG.......I agree with #24, I've always said and I will continue to say that J.LO picked up where SELENA unfortunately left off. If Selena were alive today she would be J.LO's nemesis without a doubt.

libby

To add to my comment, for those of you that knew of SELENA correct me if i'm wrong. Selena had her fragrance and her own boutique with her clothe line before j.lo. I'm not knocking j.lo just stating the facts. Beautiful woman, yes (not in a gay way) but she's wasnt' all that until she play the part of SELENA.

MBS - Ms.BadAss

She needs something strong to ride on!
Heaven knows her skinny, fraile hubby can't handle her big ol' butt!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments