Carrie UnderWeight?

3/9/2007 11:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former American Idol champ, Carrie Underwood, made her triumphant return to the show last night, looking like some weight had been taken off her shoulders ... and her arms ... and her face, since her big, pressure-packed moment on the Season 4 finale. What do you think?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

trixy

her personality seemed "thin" as well. she doesnt look healthy and she has lost too much weight! get your burger on!

Rachel

She looks skeletal compared to 2005. She looks like she has taken it too far...

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

She looks beautiful and healthy.

Donna

I think she is just naturally pretty. Kellie Pickler does not hold a candle to her. There is nothing at all fake about her. I hope she continues to succeed for years to come.

Best wishes Carrie!!

Vicki

Another case of normal doesn't cut it in the big lights of celebrity. She looked pretty last night, but she also looked pretty when she was "normal". Hope she's feeling okay with her new life.

Christina

Of course she lost weight. Imagine the pressure that she is under. I'm just glad she didn't go the other way a la Kellie Pickler in the boobs department.

sick sick sick

Carrie is awesome!! I thought she looked beautiful as usual!

Allison

I think she looks great either way. However, it seems the norm to say that her before shot was "plump". She looked just fine before, but I am sure someone somewhere told her to loose a few... creeps.

KIM

i like carrie underwood she a beauriful talented human being and she is so down to earth. if more stars would act like that they wouldnt be made out of a joke

Your'e Fired!

.........................OK ,baby girl....Keep your head on straight.....You are radiant!!!!!

hot snot

i thought she looked great

Stephanie

She is a bit on the "too thin" side, but weight fluctuates...maybe she stresses out when cutting a new album or hitting the award circuit like she has been. Maybe her thinness last night isnt the norm. Having said that I think she cannot afford to lose much more. She is very very talented..but one thing I've noticed from last night and from the music awards...someone needs to teach the little miss to dance!.. yikes

ddinbb

Your comments: She looks sick now...and was never plump. She is underweight
now, but
was normal before.

id

I thought she looked beautiful and confident and I can't believe anyone in their right mind would ever consider her plump during her time on America Idol. It must be a slow news day!

Meowch

Have a couple of burgers, honey. She looked better(healthy) @ her normal weight.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments