Salma Hayek:

Pregnant Betty!

3/9/2007 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0309_selma-1Just in case you didn't think this already: Salma Hayek is one hot mama -- literally!

The gorgeous 40-year-old actress, and "Ugly Betty" executive producer, has simultaneously revealed she is pregnant with her first child and engaged to Francois-Henri Pinault. Sorry Penelope!

Pinault is chairman of French luxury goods empire PPR SA, which owns high-end fashion houses like Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Balenciaga and Stella McCartney.

With a roster like that, it doesn't look like Salma will have any trubs finding a maternity wedding dress!

Felicidades, mija!

Only in

Poster David Allen Coe/David Duke has been posting vial comments. He attacks anyone for no reason at all. It started when the Ann Coulter story came out. It appears he has issues to work out.

angie

good for her! she deserves the happiness. she is a beautiful smart woman and she will make a hot mom!

jan

I guess the famous Hollywood Turkey Baster is loose again!!! I bet Penelope Cruz was devestated to hear the news!

Great Dane

Is it Penelope's?????

No, seriously....I am VERY HAPPY for Selma, she is a beautiful woman, a great actress and I know she will make an excellent mom.....

The Law

Good news ! I'm so happy for her.

Patsy

#2...

I agree with you but she is too OLD. And I mean too OLD.

She will be around 60 yrs by the time her baby reaches 20.

angel46

Hey, please understand...it doesn't matter how ugly a guy is, as long as he is rich and powerful, he gets the gorgeous 20 year olds. Selma is marrying the person inside, not the exterior. She's rich enough for both of them!

blah

man, i'm way out of the loop! when did she leave edward norton??! and why hook up with some dirty old rich man?

somebody's mama

Love her! I hope my daughter will grow up as smart and empowered as she is. (And she's amazingly beautiful! She could've just gotten by on that, but she didn't, take that paris lovers. She choose to better herself by using her brain.)

As a side note keep bashing women, asshole, and you'll be stuck with Rosie Palms and her five sisters for life number 5. Yes, they're are some golddiggers out there, but there's even more rapist and wife beaters. Should I raise my daughter to hate men because of this? No, just to be selective in her choices. And yes rich guys can get 20 yr olds, but very few ever date women in their age group who are intellient. (I'd say that speaks volumes on both sides.) Both genders have people that suck as humans, it's just a fact of life.

Save Shiloh from Angelina ~

I'm sure Salma will not treat her baby like Angelina treats Shiloh !

ONE WHO KNOWS

FELICITACIONES, SALMITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monique

Speaking of Angelina, why on earth does she want another child? She's going to find herself in a house with 8 kids and no Brad.

L

congrats to selma!

but i agree, the dude's 44 but looks 70. and she's 40 but looks a hellva a lot better than some 20 yr olds. sadly, not every couple can be a hot couple.

Laura

I am 43 and I have a 4 year old daughter, and my husband is 10 years younger than me. Being 40 isn't too OLD to have a child. All of her parts are still working.

JEWISH PRINCESS

Don't any of them get married before getting pregnant? And I'm sure she'll have the kid here so it's automatically a citizen. I just hope they don't saddle the kid with some whacked-out name.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments