Star Gives Babwa Silent Treatment

3/16/2007 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Star Jones Star Jones says she's over "The View" – and that she hasn't uttered a word to her old boss Barbara Walters since she got booted from the morning gabfest last summer.

Jones tells TV Guide that she hasn't spoken to anyone at "The View" since her bitch-errific departure, though she does have email correspondence with Elisabeth Hasselbeck because, Star says, they "had a very personal relationship." Still, Star won't spill the beans on what Thin Lizzie talks to her about (job openings?) because she's "extremely discreet."

Still, Jones says that she still keeps up with the show itself, because it's "very difficult not to keep up with it if you read newspapers or magazines or do any work on the Internet." Jones claims that she's Flabulous Gallery: click to launch galleryhappy for Rosie & Co., even though ratings skyrocketed on the show pretty much exactly when Star bolted. Meanwhile, TMZ caught up with Star giving someone else an icy-cold reception yesterday in Manhattan.

Angelina's Hot Passport

Angelina Jolie passport photoAngelina Jolie may have gotten a faceful of tears from her newly adopted son Pax, but Angie's own passport picture will brighten just about anybody's day. The picture was part of Jolie's adoption application, and smokin' hot is putting it lightly.

Meanwhile, Jolie went yesterday to pick up the newly-named three-year-old Pax Thien, but he started crying during their first encounter, perhaps because, as Nguyen Van Trung tells People, he didn't even know he was being adopted! "We just told him that we are taking himAngelina Gallery: Click to launch photos out," says Trung. "You are going to play outside – play with a mother and father." After the initial jitters, however, all went well. Pax – described as "very cheerful and happy" played nice with new big bro Maddox.

Heather Mills Cries Wolf on UK 911

Temper, Temper gallery: Click to launch photosHeather Mills has been overusing the British equivalent of 911, and the police have had just about enough of her bleating. The monopod and soon-to-be-ex-McCartney Mills dials 999 (emergency in the UK) so much to kvetch about the paparazzi, that a Sussex police superintendent complained to reporters, as reported by Page Six, "Clearly, people who make lots of calls to the police run the risk of being treated as the little boy who cried wolf." According to Mills' rep, the dancer-to-be hasn't annoyed the cops and she's simply protecting herself from the paps.

Party Favors: Jay-Z NOT Drinking Cristal ... Joe Simpson Getting Forgetful ... Spielberg Gets into Comedy

Jay ZJay-Z says that even though a bottle of Cristal was brought to his table at a Manhattan club the other night, he most certainly did not drink any of the bubbly, which he famously boycotted last year. ... Joe Simpson, say Rush & Molloy, forgot his BlackBerry after lunch at the Brooklyn Diner in New York. A Diner minion ran after Pa Simpson, but to no avail. ... Steven Spielberg has his sights set on TV comedy on a new series called "The United States of Tara," about an ordinary seeming woman with two kids who happens to suffer from multiple personality disorder. The show, reports Variety, may land at Showtime.

Previous 15 Comments | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27

Stacy

How do you know if he's Gay? Did you sleep with him? Does her butt remind you of your own or maybe your m****'s? Get a life quick!

jillian

Oh Pleease Kevin, lighten up. Everything is always a crime for black people the way they are treated, no matter how it comes out. I am so sick of hearing "if I were a WHITE person." I'm white and I've encountered a lot of hard knocks and you don't hear me saying "if I were black that would have never happened." Yes the blacks were treated horribly back in the slave days and still are at times now, but white people get treated badly also. I applied for a job which I was totally qualified for but did not get it because they had to have thier "quota" of black people. So it sucks both ways. There is bad in all races, so lets get over this racial thing and get on with life. Respect is what we all need to work on.
It's great that Angelina has the resources to adopt all of these kids. She can do it because of "money" plain and simple. I would gladly take and raise one or two children that needed families, but I don't have the pay off money, and they would be taken just as good care of as the Jolie/Pitt kids, probably better because they would not be so spoiled as I am not a millionaire.
As for the View, I did not like it when Star Jones was on there, and I like it even less with Rosie. That show sucks and I do not know how it survives.
Another one I am sick of is Heather Mills McCartney. Don't tell me she's not waiting for the right amount of money to be offered for the divorce to go through, because I don't believe it. She's nothing but a money hungry whore. She deserves child support but that's not enough, she wants it all. She needs to get over herself. These famous people think they are way above the rest of us, and would just die if they had to live on my salary. I make enough a week to "maybe" buy them a pair of shoes. But I can guarantee I am a lot happier than most of the rich and famous. I have a beautiful family, a job, a house, and would not trade places with any of them. They need to get over themselves big time!!!

Jennifer

We need more people like angelina jolie she has shown that even though she is a famous celebrity she has manage to show us simple folks what kindness is all about. While there are stars out there sporting a new diamond ring or sitting behind a brand new Lexus she is doing something that matters. So before we give importance on Britney"s new looks or what is the new fad, we need to help people out there who are really struggling just to live.so BRAVO to you Angelina not only are you the hottest woman on earth but also the kindest. Let see if we can get people out there in la-la land to follow your example.

Patricia Marie

I agree with "Whatever"! She/he has it exactly right! Can't stand Rosie. I don't like Trump either, but Rosie is too much -- in every bad way. I can't imagine how her "friend" Kelly could possibly touch her let alone kiss her or do anything else with her. Star is way too intelligent for that awful show. What happened to Bill Getty? Is he too embarrassed to be there? Babwa really sickens me for putting O'D on the show. Bet it had something to do with the new ABC exec who she was kissing up to. I remember when O'D was in her last several months of her show - she looked terrible and acted worse. She seemed angry at the whole world. Seeing her hang upside down was just awful. They have slant boards that do the same thing. (I'm thinking "ladylike", but there is nothing lady llike about Rosie! What was I thinking?!? I have no respect for Bawa at all.

Kiya

Angelina is to be commended for adopting these children and all...but where is she getting these weird ass names from?

Michael

How can somebody as rude, big mouthed and just plain stupid get so much from a country she blames everything on. Send Rosie's a-- over to the terrorists she defends !!!!!
I once respected Barbara Walters but not anymore you have taken Rosie's forum on the view. Two peas in a pod !!!!!

aurora

She cant even take a bad passport photo....life must be rough.

Star Jones is a fool.