The Anna Nicole Smith Movie -- Dr. Joshua Perper

3/17/2007 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Joshua Perper played by Don Rickles

COMMENTS

Lysa

That old guy's head looks like it's growing another head.

grace39845@yahoo.com

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS DUDES HEAD??? DOES IT HURT???

GRACE IN GEORGIA

Bean67

Hilarious and pretty spot on but I agree with Jenny McCarthy as Anna. Also, Betty White's all wrong for Virgie. Come on....Kathy Bates with a dye job! She's magnificent at playing small-town crazy. Remember Misery and Dolores Claiborn?

Henry Winkler as the judge though...that's magical. How about portryaing Sandy Kapoor? I'm thinking the kid from American Idol with the massive eyebrows who can't sing a lick. And he's gay too...well not that he or his millions of teen girl fans know.

Annette

TORI SPELLING AS ANNA? NO WAY !!!!! I SAY SCARLET JOHANSSON OR CHARLIZE THERON .. BUT NO TO TORI !!!!!!!!!!

Paul Kline

Charlize Theron or NO ONE FOR ANNA!

Carla

I mean really,does anyone know what is wrong with his head?

CuteAussie

You dont need a stand in here either = Perper would play himself - he played Perper on sooo many TV interviews

christy

DR Perp needs that Twomore removed !
How bout Guiliiani for the Judge?
You need someone else for Anna
What about the Dr.NotPoor that attended the gay pride parade with Anna, The METH Doc?

VINNIE

Betty White not a good fit you need someone fat with no moral compass that is crude and ugly try Rosie the carpet muncher and Don rickles is good just womp a load turds on his head and then they both have shit for brains

Lisa

If Peter Fulk was still alive, I would say he would have been a better pick than Don Rickles. But, since he isn't avaliable, I think they should get ET to play the part of Dr. Perper. he he he

Stacie

if he is dr why doesnt he get something done about that head growing on his head?

irfan

I think a hue potato would be a good Dr Perper, Look at his head, just like a marrive potato was small outgrowths :))

chris

Nopers on Don Rickles, find some deformed dude to play him.

steeler42

There is no one in Hollywood that can do this dude justice. Man, I'm reaching for the ibuprofin just looking at his brutally mis-shapen head. And, the last time I checked, Betty White isn't close to being trailer trash.

In NC

Ya'll couldn't have picked a better line up of out of work actors who would actually be able to to work on the movie in time for summer release! I would however agree with the above poster about removing Betty White, she is way too sweet to pay a twinkie eating biotch of a mother. I throw into the ring for consideration of playing Fergie none other than Roseanne with a blonde wig. White trash begets white trash.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments