Boulevard Gets Trendy and Greasy

3/20/2007 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celebs-a-plenty turned up at BOULEVARD3 in Hollywood last night for the 2 B Free Fall 2007 Collection fashion show. What star was trendiest of them all? Why Bobby Trendy, of course, who looked like Elton John's Fairy Godmother in another of his glittery, lopsided, sparklingly craptastic creations.

When the former Anna Nicole sidekick realized he was chatting with TMZ, he immediately perked up. "Hi Harvey! Can you believe your pretty little eyes?" he cooed. Yes, he can.

Elisha Cuthbert met a swarm of fans as she made her way out, and didn't seem too happy to be signing autographs, becoming agitated when a photog bumped into her friend. She scolded the pap with, "You're not even gonna say 'sorry'?" Perhaps if she apologized for "House of Wax."

Also at BOULEVARD3: "Heroes" stars Hayden Panettiere and Zachary Quinto (with Rumer Willis?!), UFC star Tito Ortiz, "Entourage's" Rex Lee and Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis.

It's a trendy, agitated, greasy edition of Star Catcher.

Laura

I am so in love with this guy!!!!!!!!! He is so sexy!

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

HIS VAGEEN HANG LIKE SLEEVE OF WIZARD.

available

Bobby Trendy you look FABULOUS! If Anna Nicole had more friends like you she'd be alive today,but,HOWARD K STERN drove you away from her just like he did her mother and Daniel her own son! Anna LOVED your beautiful things! HKS has no class,no taste,and, ABSOLUTELY no EMPATHY! Look at HKS now.He will fall as you continue to rise and shine brightly my friend.I'm praying for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My crowd loves ya.((HUGS))

The girls that live big, and beautiful, like anna nicole!

xyz

This is exactly the kind of guy that gives gay men a bad rap. There is absolutely nothing, and I mean nothing worse than such a flaming homosexual. This guy has nothing going for him so he's into the shock factor of being gay. He is creepy and disgusting. I wonder if he knows what a joke he is. What a jerk! What a total flamer.

jollyrancher

He scares me.

Canada2007

I Love Bobby Trendy..How can you not Love him..He has his own unique designs for his clothing and he looks amazing with that lip gloss..Anna was right about the lip gloss wasnt she : )

PerezSux

He's an embarrassment to gay people, Asians and the human race in general. Euthanize him.

Laura

He is hot. I just want to have him for dinner!

snoop

Bobby Trendy will tell how Howie drugged Anna!!

Brenda

So this is what we have become to ? What a disgrace . No wonder we can't win wars anymore.

gettheboysawayfromher

guys am i in the twilight zone where are anna's boards

Sybil

Bobby Trendy is luscious. I love his mouth.

lauren

Annas "sidekick" Bobby Trendy???? Did anyone watch her reality show because she DID NOT LIKE HIM .... I think hes ridiculous and using the undeserved attention he is receiving from Annas death to promote himself . I wish the media would dig a little deeper into their supposed relationship and stop giving him attention he makes me sick .

Your'e Fired!

..........................#3, Sacha, Quit saying that about yourself...........................

Stacie

I REALLY WISH BOBBY TREADY WOULD BURST INTO FLAMES "CRAPTASTIC" IS THE BEST WAY I HAVE HERD HIS DESIGNED DESCRIBED SERIOUSLY .......DOESNT ANYONE REMEMBER HE RIPPED OFF ANNA AND THEY THREW HIS SHIT OUT ON THE CURB?! IT WAS AWFUL AND SO WAS THE OUTFIT HE WAS WEARING IN THAT VID. HEY BOBBY WHY DONT YOU GO GET SOME MORE COLLEGEN

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments