Heather Gets the Marks of the Beast

3/20/2007 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heather Mills danced her way into an imperfect 6-6-6 from the judges on "Dancing with the Stars" last night.

The limb-challenged but nimble activist only stumbled in rehearsals. Last night, dressed in a craptacular yellow and purple full-length gown, which she said made her feel like "an ice cream sundae," the vampy amputee whooshed and twirled her way to a scary rating from the judges: sixes across the board.

Heather's clipped dancing was a revelation last night, and 666 is, of course, the Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation.

Cate

Then tell me Wayne, if it's so laughable and ridiculous then why are you watching and posting here. So what if she uses the media to bring to attention certain facts and points, don't tell me she's the first to do it, because then I would laugh in your face. Let go of your anger buddy, it'll help you be nicer.

Rolly

Cate, shut the hell up!

chin chin

Cate, are you really Heather or better yet, are you Yoko?

Mad Moose Melvin

"by just asking" are you a complete idiot?

carol

First of all, I agree with Wayne that disabled people can be assholes too. Second, these people who think Heather is so great that she has overcome her disability...I have news for you. There are so many more "regular disabled people" out here that work 9-5 every day for minimum wage, pay their taxes and try and raise a family. Heather is priviledged! Not many of us amputees can afford her lifestyle and I can tell you that financial freedom makes ANYONES life easier. She is a media gold digging pig. Those of you who want to admire someone? Admire those who do good things for people and causes but dont insist on media attention.

just asking

Mad Moose Melvin,

Based on what?

Mad Moose Melvin

Ariel...You go girl!

merf

15. You people are the lowest form of scum on this Earth. This is a human who has a heart and emotions, not to mention a disability for the rest of her life

Okay, first of all this woman was a GOLD DIGGER. And secondly, just because she has a handicap does not mean she gets to take advantage of other people.

I am a big Paul McCartney and Beatle fan since I was a little girl and while Paul and the the other three were far from perfect little angels..... what this woman did was deplorable. She not only gives "women" a bad name - she gives the disabled as well....

Cate

Thank you #45! I really appreciate that!

All the regulars who have decided to be the ignorant ones, see, I am not mad or let my morality influence my opinions. I truly don't judge others unless they really have shown themselves to be ignorant or dumb. You are probably the same people that like in that movie Borat, would answer his ridiculous and stupid questions.

Helen

She ran away from the bad press in Britain - how stupid is she to not know that Americans loved the Beatles and would feel the same way as the Brits. I was shocked that Dancing With The Stars contacted her. She got her 15 minutes of fame - now vote her off.

shifty

Cate, for the record, I know that Sir Paul is no angel either. Despite being a huge Beatle fan (or, indeed, BECAUSE of it), I'm aware of Paul's rep with women.

Kennedy

#42 Cate- I base my opinion on the biographies I have read about The Beatles, Paul McCartney, Heather Mills, and the news. Your opinion is based on Heather having a disability. The majority of comments about Heather are negative and there is nothing you can say to change this reality.

Kennedy

chin chin

Even though I think that Heather is an awful user and an opportunist; Paul should've known better than falling for this skank. I could could tell that she was a fraud and a loon just by observing a few interviews. He stood by her side when everyone tried to warn him, especially his immediate family!!

It's humorous to witness rich old men with young women. They actually believe that the women are in it for love & not money! HELLO< IT"S DELUSIONAL!!!

Cate

You would love it if I was Heather or even Yoko, right? Telling me right to my face what a horrible person I am. Newsflash, I am just like you. I am a regular person going about my day reading TMZ only to cross a certain group of assholes who have no respect and are ignorant. You only base your judgement on anger. I place no judgement over Paul or Heather, but please don't make one to be a Saint and the other some horrible person. You are the same people who could drive any celebrity (by talent or by marriage) to suicide. Really, grow up and for once clean up your act.