Heather Gets the Marks of the Beast

3/20/2007 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heather Mills danced her way into an imperfect 6-6-6 from the judges on "Dancing with the Stars" last night.

The limb-challenged but nimble activist only stumbled in rehearsals. Last night, dressed in a craptacular yellow and purple full-length gown, which she said made her feel like "an ice cream sundae," the vampy amputee whooshed and twirled her way to a scary rating from the judges: sixes across the board.

Heather's clipped dancing was a revelation last night, and 666 is, of course, the Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

shifty

Cate, I never called this woman a "golddigger" or a "whore". I said she was a hypocrite. I have yet to be proven wrong. She contradicted her statement to the press last week by virtue of being on that show. She's a liar. Fact.

Kennedy

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THE MAJORITY OF THE AMERICAN AND BRITISH PEOPLE ARE NOT FOOLED BY HEATHER. SHE HAS SEVERELY BAD CHARACTER AND DESERVES ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS. SHE BROUGHT THESE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON HERSELF.

Kennedy

I think the few women here that like Heather are over weight and/or have low self esteem because women like that usually like underweight women like Heather because it is an unattainable goal for them. Women like that have role models for superficial reasons.

olddrunk

That's it! I don't like Heather Mills because I must be overweight! It cannot possibly be that I read everything, have followed Paul McCartney's career for 45 years and became a vegetarian because of Linda McCartney. It is because I must be overweight. Thank you so much for teaching me about my low self-esteem issues! Now I can live and be like you.

Cate

wow, very nice. now your attacking brits and overweight people...go to hell assholes

kinarizona

As the song says....'Let it Be'. After all, he DID marry her. Must have been something that sparked his interest.

Kennedy

#112 You are misinformed about Paul. Paul has always been a genuine man and never let celebrity spoil him. Linda and Paul lived in a small two bed room cottage for years with their children. They did not have servants and did the cooking and cleaning themselves. Although Paul's mom died when he was 15, and it was devastating for Paul, his father was a good role model for him and helped him get through the loss of his mom. Heather had a bad childhood and this caused her to have severe anger issues, as well as being a compulsive liar, and these anger issues were never resolved to this day. Poor Paul had to tolerate Heather's anger on a regular basis, but he was a loyal and supportive husband. Heather should have went to anger management classes, and Paul and Heather should have went to marriage counseling to help resolve Heather's issues. But Heather is a selfish gold digger and divorced Paul instead, and said a bunch of lies about Paul. It is public record that Paul has good character. It is public record that Heather has severly bad character. No amount of charity work or her disability can change that fact. Heather's ex-husband even said that Heather was a compulsive liar and had anger issues. He even said he would testify on Paul's behalf. The bottom line is Heather's advisor told her she needs to do damange control and appear on Dancing With the Stars.

Kennedy

#130 –I believe # 129 is referring to ALL PEOPLE who buy into the superficial hype of Heather. 60 percent of Americans are over weight and I do not know what the statistics are for the British. It’s sad because a lot of society buys into the superficial hype. Some see Heather as not only a lady with a disability, but a skinny blonde, and think to themselves; I wish I was skinny. And that’s all they see is a skinny blonde with a disability. Instead of thinking, Heather has horrible character, I’m not impressed, and she is not a role model. I’m glad that the majority of the people who posted comments; do not buy into the superficial hype and see Heather for what she truly is.

Kennedy

I could not stop from laughing when Cate said she was a CEO. She sure does have a lot of time to make numerous comments on TMZ for being a CEO. I suspect Cate is an over weight receptionist or clerk who admires Heather because she is skinny, and Cate wishes she was skinny, and this is all Cate can see about Heather, is a skinny lady with a disability.

hategoldiggers

22k for a day? HECK,THAT'D PAY MY COLLEGE TUITION FOR 4YRS AND THEN SOME. I really don't know what is going on with them,but Sir Paul has to be a classy individual if the queen deemed him worthy of a knighthood.
Abt her being a media pig, what hollywood celebtart isn't? As long as she takes her skank ass back to Britain,we won't care. We got Posh Spice and Sienna Miller and that's enough for now.
If you marry a man old enough to be your GRANDFATHER AND THEN divorce him within 5yrs, no problem,but WHEN YOU DEMAND MONEY YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IN A LIFETIME IF YOU HADN'T MARRIED SAID MAN, YOU ARE A GOLD DIGGER AND ANY NAME CALLING YOU GET,YOU DESERVE!
Someone please tell Sir McCartney that for half of what she's demanding, I'll do anything for him,heck if I was her, I'll drop his name and act like I don't know he exists AND all this without wasting time in court.
Maybe the judges did that whole 666 deliberately? maybe they're secret beatles fans/Sir Paul sympathizers and are telling her something....

whoop

I like Heather and am not judging her by what I hear. If Paul sends her flowers still, she must not be as bad as you all think. I do however totally disagree with #129. I am not overweight nor do I have a low self-esteem. I think it's actually the other way around. I heard that people with low self-esteem have to cut other people down in order to make themselves feel better. Check yourself, you too will be judged one day.

olddrunk

Love of Heaven, Carolyn, are you still trying to make us believe that you are a good non-judgemental person? As regards Heather Mills, I suggest you Google her name or at least look her up on Wikipedia. Then you may have some insight as to what we're upset about. There's virtually five years' worth of negative info about her, and she just keeps flapping her gums, thereby instigating bad reaction to her even more. Also, in Heather's own words on Leno's show, Paul McCartney sent flowers as a gesture from their little girl, Beatrice Milly (named Beatrice after Heather's mother--the one who abandoned her family for a man, and Milly for one of Paul's aunts). Really, Carolyn, you told me earlier to cite you instances. Do you have enough. If not, do your own homework. Or keep loving her as long as you can. She'll be gone soon.

whoop

Yes Peggy, I truly try to be a good non-judgemental person. There are still a few good people in this world, believe it or not. And I will continue to like Heather and no body can do a darn thing about it. Do you take Wikipedia to be the Truth ? You are very ignorant if you do. It was just mentioned on the news last night that Wikipedia is not a good source of info, and has been banned by colleges for term papers. Anyone can change this and make it say what they want. I saw an interview with Heather on Larry King. By the way, she only has three legs with cost $7000 per leg, for a total of $21,000. One leg cost that here in the US. Somebody on here said she has more legs than that, so don't believe Every thing you hear. OK? That was something I learned as a child, Peggy. She is Paul remain friends for their daughter. I think she is getting a bad rap by a lot of very JUDGEMENTAL people. I don't judge anybody until I know them at least, and I still try not to judge them.....

whoop

BTW, Peggy, what do you mean, Am I still trying to make you believe ? This statement doens't make a lick of sense to me. STILL ? Like I said, don't believe everything you read or hear. You will have a much happier life if you do. And if it makes you feel better to cut other people down, by what you read, then I guess that's up to you, Peggy. Have a good and happy life, Peggy !

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9