Angelina & Tori Gaga for Same Diaper Bag

3/28/2007 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite living in different Hollywood stratospheres, four-time mom Angelina Jolie and newly popped Tori Spelling have more in common than just sleepless nights. They both also have the same chic baby diaper bag!
Angelina Jolie and Tori Spelling
In between Angie saving the world and Tori opening a Bed and Breakfast, both ladies recently picked up Hammitt's $600 Suzy leather diaper bag. No Babies "R" Us for these mamacitas! StyleChic's Aly Scott tells TMZ that Angelina got hers in Oscar-winning black, while Tori opted for one in a more reality show appropriate hue.

And once diaper-changing days are over for these hot mamas, the plush pouch doubles as a stylish travel duffel. Which will be perfect for all of Angelina's Third World jaunts and Tori's trips to day spas in the 90210!

TMZ is dedicated to bringing you the latest poop.

Em

I love the diaper bag, especially in black.

Green is the New Pink

How evil of TMZ to put pix of the hottest mom and fugliest mom side-by-side.........

Karen Walker

Ugly bag, my Winnie the Pooh bag is better!

dude

Stupid bitches

sparkeyUK

I think you are being rather cruel to the woman in black. Angelina may look a bit anorexic but hardly the “pugliest”.

mymy

Angelina is so the leader of the having children is the in thing to do mentality. She spends so much money on stupid look at me things. She is to hip and hot just to carry a normal bag . After all she is extraordinary. Money and being shallow is her idea of deep. She needs to stop using adopted childre as her new addiction. Go back to multiple partners and leave these little children for couples who don't expect a standing ovation for having them.

FYI

TMZ is dedicated to bringing you the latest poop.

That says it all.

Lee

I think it is fascinating that Angelina can pay $600 for a diaper bag when she has witnessed thousands of children dying for a cup of milk! That kind of waste of $ is repulsive to me when an estimated 35 thoudans children die per day inthis world from hunger! I don't kind care how much good Angelina has done (which I think she does a lot to attract attention to herself) I think she is a damn hypocrite!! Tori Spelling isn't worth mentioning! She can't get her own husband she has to sleep with married men!

Marshall Jefferson

If someone wants to spend $600 on a bag then that is their business. It's not coming out of my pocket!

myview

Leather bags !!! ouch these ladies are not very animal friendly !!! Shame on Angelina..

available

THE PITTSJOLIE are media whores who try to get attention for themselves.Both She and pitt have ego issues that need stroked.He's 43 and shes 31.Are they going to keep adopting when they're 50 or 60 for attention?LMAO! Mother teresa this bunch will NEVER be.That woman devoted her entire life to nurturing,loving,and taking care of Gods little children.She did it out of LOVE.NOT for the media.Get over it PITTJOLIE.You will NEVER have that kind of respect from anyone.Mother teresa did without so the children could have.When you give it ALL for the children then i'll rethink my position.

JV

Why is this news?????

Brother Harold, S.J.

I THINK THESE TWO DOGS WILL TIE FOR FIRST PLACE IN THE YOKO ONO LOOK-ALIKE CONTEST.

Marissa

They are both dish rags and should go pack sand in their asses!!!!!!

joanne

Oprah is educating poor children, not choosing one to show off to the media. jolie is doing some good, then ruins it by BRAGGING LOOK AT ME, I AM WONDERFUL, SEE WHAT I DO FOR THE POOR. EVERYBODY IS JUST JEALOUS OF ME. sorry, not jealous, jolie is going bald, look at the hairline. good deeds are best when done quietly.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments