MTV Babe Snags "American Idol" Hunk

4/9/2007 8:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is a reality show romance brewing off the set of "American Idol?"

TMZ cameras caught MTV and possible sex tape star Lauren Conrad in the middle of a hardcore flirting session with "American Idol" stud Chris Richardson outside of Les Deux nightclub Friday night.

Moments before the two met up, LC was spotted solo on her cell phone outside the club, playfully telling whoever was on the other line, "I'm so mad at you right now, hurry up!" Moments later, the Justin Timberlake knock-off arrived, much to the delight of the giddy blonde.

The two were then ushered into Les Deux, bypassing the huge line outside, where more people recognized "The Hills" star than the "Idol" crooner.

Related Article

Amy

This girl has issues. She is completely boy crazy and wants someone that she can control. She figures that she can control him because he's only an American Idol contestant. I guarantee that is her thought process. How sad for Chris Richardson to be getting caught up in this mess sooooo soon. He'd be better off staying away from her in my opinion. She seems very catty and controling...even with her friends!

Diggs

He is HOT!

jenny

she looks cute, but I think they are just friends.

wicked

who cares anyway ,atleast i don't

Candy

This guy is from my hometown. I know people who know him. He makes chickenwings at the Hooter's in Greenbrier in Chesapeake, VA. Good luck to him. If he gets famous it's cool.

anna

He most likely wants this. He wants to be famous anyway he can I am sure. These kids are wierd

Elle

Aww I love LC! They'd make a cute couple. And at least this would keep Chris R's name in the papers so even if he gets booted from American Idol he'll at least have SOME publicity. They both rock!

MOM

Looked to me like he just stormed right past her what a bunch of hollywood LA LA CRAP

Michelle

I realize Chris is just starting out in the world of fame, but he could do a lot better than Lauren Conrad!!!

Allie

LC is awesome! I think her and Chris make a cute couple.

Liz

Anyone else notice that he blew right by her like he didn't even know her? She has to run to keep up with him, he acts oblivious to her.

Cassandra Delicious

He's super hot but he needs to get with Blake, now there's a HOT couple....

Tim

He looks like Ricky Schroeder.......

Tim

He walked past her like, he was the attraction, Oh well another boy toy is born..He's a good singer , but I doubt if he'll win...

Beantown babe

who really cares what these two people are doing with there life, it is not gonna change your life for the better if they are or are not together, I like to hear about some celebrity stuff once in awhile but unlike alot of people I feel as though if Chris wins or doesnt win American Idol what do I care it isnt gonna effect my life, I rather worry about my own life and how to better that instead of who is dating who, sorry for the venting but it is just ridicluos how the paparazzi bother peole that are famous especially Britney, love her or hate her I don't care but let her live her life we don't have the right to make judgements about what she does, she isn't concerned about the deciosions that we are all making, Everyone needs to start wonrrying about themselves alittle more and forget about the people making lots of money cause they could care less about you!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments