Birkhead and Stern Hug it Out

4/10/2007 4:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In a remarkable twist, the onetime arch rivals Howard K. Stern and Larry Birkhead hugged each other outside the courtroom.

Before hugging, Stern said Birkhead was welcome to come to the house and spend as much time with baby Dannielynn as he wanted.

Boycot all Jesses Business

Don't trust him Larry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

corejo

that baby look just like larry i' m glad he's the father i hope vergie will not attempt custody. sorry howard he did very well

Sharon

Keep up the good work hks

Madison

Thank You & God Bless you Howard for doing the right thing............

Mleiisa

Okay, does anyone remember that Anna didn't want Larry in the baby's life. Howard was trying to carry out her wishes. I am not a huge fan of his but let's feel some sympathy for the fact that he is losing this little girl. It took a big man to stabd up and say what he just said. Band together and keep that crzay mother away from Dannielynn....

Danielle

thank god...
sad and happy for both men....
it all had to be known.

chi chi

WOW, so now HS is a good guy cause he knew the jig is up , he lied and took a doped up ANS to hide in the Bahamas so he could try a last ditch effort to hold onto ANS and her baby. He's a piece of crap as is his sister who looks like him in drag, they perpetrated a fraud and should be charged with that. He's a desperate loser who filled ANS's head with paranoia over Larry taking her baby from her.

Ava Rose

I know everyone thinks Howard Stern is this awful person, but people lets give the poor guy a break~He has lost everyone that he was closest to~~He lost Daniel, Anna and now biological or not his daughter~~I just pray that he stays a part of her life and doesn't let the negative energy get to him!!~~His world has been turned upside down in less then a year~~I think now everyone should leave him alone and let him mourn like he should've been allowed to~~I'll be praying for everyone involved in this mess!!~~~~

UH...OHHHH!

2. Since Larry is the father and Ben Thompson says that Larry can stay at Horizions then why doesn't HOWARD MOVE OUT and let DannieLynn remain in familiar surrounds? Makes sense to me

Posted at 3:57PM on Apr 10th 2007 by Kay (go Team Birkhead)

EXACTLY GET OUT STERN!
How he even THINKS HE can do anything towards SOLE custody...None of his business..
Why didn't he say he was sorry for lying about daddyhood.....
Larry better BE CAREFUL!!!!!
Bogus media hug if I ever saw one..........

Ken

awwww how nice of him since he was just convicted of KIDNAPPING

amanda

I am so glad they are being grown ups about this. That poor baby already lost her mother, no matter how crazy she was, and has spent the first seven months of her life with Howard and now she will be around this new man. I hope they make the transition easy on her.

Lisa

I didn't see that hug as particularly affectionate. I cannot believe how arrogant Stern is, still trying impose what he prefers on the real daddy of that baby. F U Stern. Just try coming to the US one time, I can't wait. You knew all along you were not the father of that baby, and used that baby like she was a human shield. That baby should have went home with Larry Birkhead TODAY. I think Virgie is very relieved Stern is not the father.

nancykay

If Howard were a real man and had the best interest of the baby at heart, he would not have spent 7 months denying Larry the chance to prove that he is the dad. Howard knew he was lying every time he said that he was the father and caused the baby to loose 7 months of bonding with her real dad. That is not how a real man acts. He is a coward and a money-grubbing jerk. He cares not one thing about this child.

Attractive?

23. I wouldn't stay at that house with HKS, Larry may end up dead. Take the baby somewhere else Larry!

Posted at 4:02PM on Apr 10th 2007 by So Cal Race Girl -
Larry she is so right. Be careful. You never know.

I LOVE HOWARD!

IM SORRY HOWARD...BUT I WISH THE BEST FOR YOU AND THE BABY...