Rollin' Hard in the Rolls

4/11/2007 1:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There are two things rappers love: sweet whips ... and not getting shot.
50 Cent / Rolls Royce
Rolls Royce is offering an armored version of their famous Phantom luxury vehicle. The swank British car can withstand armor-piercing bullets and underbody grenade explosions. How very bangin'.

With all the extra protection, current Phantom owner 50 Cent is sure to be in the market for the plate-upgraded ride.

You can't be too safe on your way to the candy shop.

urban fashion

50 rides around with as much security as the President of the US. I'm sure there's more than 1 contract on his head.

catastrophic cat

50 cent is the finest man alive and if you owned a bicycle i would ride it! keep up the good work.

Criag

Can you say "TYPICAL".... ? Another illiterate jig with a few bucks.

catastrophic cat

50 cent is the best rapper along with his entourage your the greatest alive

Dee-Dee ( Alex. Va)

Here we go again with the haters. 50 Cent is one of the most hated on rappers. And why? because he has put his talents on grid. Here's some advice for the haters.. If you are all that, then come out with a album that will sell. You can call 50 Cent what you want...But he's RICH BITCH laughing
all the way to the BANK...HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50's PR in trainng. Oh Yeah,
it takes WORK to get to the top!!!!!!!!!!

L in SF

I am a white, overweight , middle aged man and will never hear any of this guy's music, and that's fine... but, I read the WSJ, and weither it was his adviser's, or his research, risk taking etc., he recently had his 10% of his stock investment in 'Vitamin Water' ( sold for $ 4.1 Billion ), value at $400 Million... So if I am a Rolls saleman and I see this guy come in to my showroom, I am asking ' How many color's do you need, sir ?'

Boo Hoo

So this is where the welfare checks go. Buying ghetto rap crap!! What's with these names rapper's choose for themselves? 50 cents. pee on me diddy, I don't get it, sounds childish (ghetto childish).

Michael K

50 cent? he's not worth a wooden nickel to me. He and ALL rappers need to be exterminated for the Vermin they are.

inlovewithcurtisjackson

SIGH......LOVE YOU AND YOU HOT BODY MR JACKSON

DANI

my friend has this same car. Nice ride.

Dottie

TMZ, with this story you proved what a bunch of racist b@stards you are.

antiAMERICAN IDOL

OK - TMZ This story is just too easy. We know where you're trying to go.
So let's just not even go there !

Tim

Yeah I saw one at MickyDees...But why all the protection,my boys don't play with guns

big joe

he must be affraid of his own hood.

Only in

A rapping gangster needs an armored vehicle, No Way!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments