TMZ Hooks Birkhead up With Stern!

4/11/2007 8:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Howard K Stern & Larry BirkheadAfter yesterday's paternity reveal, it seems that Larry Birkhead and Howard K. Stern had a hard time arranging a tete-a-tete between Dannielynn and Larry. Stern's people told us that Howard tried reaching Larry twice by phone to invite him over, but couldn't reach him. So Howard's camp asked TMZ to send word to Larry that he and his family were invited over. We did, and hours later Larry and his brood were at Howard's for an emotional but happy visit.

Sanjaya Could Win, Says "Idol" Music Director

Simon Cowell's worst nightmare could come true: Sanjaya Malakar could be the next "American Idol," if "Idol's" bandleader is to be believed.

"You know what? I think that he could win the show," says Ricky Minor, the show's musical director, to the New York Post. "He's got this huge smile, he's a handsome guy and is really likable. People are pulling for him." And Sanjaya may even be swaying Simon himself: On last night's episode, Cowell gave this assessment of Malakar's vocally slender but camera-devouring version of "Besame Mucho": "That wasn't horrible."

Imus Gets Hit Where It Count$

Don Imus is about to lose the support of some people that actually matter – to his bottom line. Staples, the office supply chain, is pulling its ad dollars from his show, as is the maker of HeadOn headache medication, after Imus' "nappy-headed hos" remark. What's more, Procter & Gamble isn't just pulling its ads from Imus' show, it's pulling out of MSNBC, which simulcasts Imus' radio show, altogether. But Imus, as the New York Times reports, has been losing advertisers for some time now, including AT&T in January and GM some time ago. The program has been generating over $50 million a year in ad revenue for CBS Radio and MSNBC.

Party Favors: Lohan Goes Wild -- On Camera ... Anderson Cooper: $50 Million Man ... Sean Penn Angers Hawaiian Locals with Vacation Spot

Lindsay Lohan might be clean and sober in her personal life, but in front of the camera she's diving right in to drugs, reports Entertainment Weekly. Lohan tells EW that she's set to star in a film called "Hippy," a "drug-addled world" created by director Chris Siverston, who directed Lohan in "I Know Who Killed Me." ... Anderson Cooper is in line for a big new contract from CNN, says Page Six, that will pay him a whopping $50 million over five years. ... Sean Penn has angered native Hawaiians by staying at Oahu's Turtle Bay Resort, which, as HollywoodInterrupted.com reports, is undergoing an expansion that locals claim threatens the coastline and desecrates burial grounds. "The idea that Sean Penn would pay to support what we've been protesting for 30 years makes me sick," says one outraged local.

Mo

Howard, It's time for you to get revenge on the media and Arthur's attorney's for their malicious acts. Good luck and you do have supporters out there. I for one, am one of them.

Britney Spears Photos

It figures, I guess!

sharon

TMZ -

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP!!! LB WAS WAITING AT THE GATE BEFORE STERN COULD EVEN GET BACK FROM COURT!!! HE DIDN'T NEED YOU TO FASCILITATE!!!!
STOP TRYING TO STELA HIS THINDER AND MAKE YOURSELVES PART OF THE STORY, IT'S NOT YOUR JOB!!

AND, TO THE POSTER # 3 - LARRY HAS MORE IMPRTANT THINGS TO DO THAN TO KEEP YOU "UPDATED' ON HIS 'WEB SITE'. MORON.

Attractive?

So sick of TMZ playing up to the stern camp. Larry wants Virgie to have a part in the granddaughters life. Larry's sister was on Larry King last night and was not SURE if HKS would be allowed a part.
After all,HKS committed fraud and kept that baby from Larry willingly.
HKS does not get a pass. He is doing what the Bahamian courts forced this fool to do.

Ricky Rockhardo

Larry Birkhead.. Haha. What was Anna trying to do with him? Make love to her son? What a little sissy. Have fun explaining to your kid her mother was a whore and a dope fiend.

Sanjaya is a queef! At least that Jack Osbourne guy is gone! You smell me?!

cleveland1

BE CAREFUL LARRY, HOWARD IS STILL SUSPECT. THE GAME PLAYING IS STILL GOING ON. AFTER THE NEWS CONFERENCE YESTERDAY HOWARD COULD HAVE ARRANGED A VISIT!!! GOOD LUCK & CONGRATULATIONS LARRY. MOST OF ALL DON'T BE TOO TRUSTING OF HOWARD.

jane

Larry I wish you and Dannylynn all the best. Watch your back. DON'T trust Stern.

WhyohWhy

American Idol is going down the tubes. The ratings are sinking and the last American Idol winner can't get his CDs to sell. Taylor Hicks and his "Soul Patrol" can't save his career and now Sanjaya Malakar could be a winner.

Long gone are the Carrie Underwoods, Kelly Clarksons, et al talent.

It doesn't just take stage presence. It takes being able to sing as well. Too bad that American Idol has turned into a joke!

As for Stern/Birkhead--they should become a couple and raise the baby together. Poor little girl is going to be screwed up enough having Virgie ("I want my 15 minutes of lame") Arthur as a grandmother.

#2--I agree with you on a certain level. Imus's comments were completely wrong and it's good that companies are pulling their ads, but the real issues are being covered up. I'm so sick of people saying "my people were slaves." Who the hell cares. That was centuries ago. Stop using the cop out "it's racist!"

Missy

This will teach the Networks to be responsible for what happen on their shows. I thought that Imus was above making racial remakes on the air. Usually it is lower class people that are racist. But above all things, that you can count on if this is in your heart, it will come out. Now, I am concerned about his camp, and the treatment of children of All colors.

Trish

Anderson Cooper deserves every penny and then some. He's the only interesting person on CNN; everyone else is dry as a bone and boring.

Almost everyone knows Anderson is gay, yet he's still a sex symbol for women! I have hot dreams about him and I'm not the only one.

My only complaint is that he's often too international. I like it when he includes some pop culture in his show.

Sharon

I agree With #8 -Larry Beware of the Bear, I wouldn't trust him with a ten foot pole, where there is or has been smoke there has been fire....................

Dottie

I'm sure Larry's meeting with the baby was very emotional. Congrats.
I stopped watching Idol. I couldn't take it anymore. Sanjaya's not the only problem. In my opinion, this season just sucks. No real powerhouse singers and the judges picked these people.
Lindsay is in no was sober in her personal life. Are you kidding?
Too bad for Imus. I'm sure he regrets his comments. Hell, he's human.

mg

Looks like Howie was having a little trouble arranging a meeting. Good for Larry. Let Howie and the gang sweat some bullets and set up whose the boss right at the beginning. Let Howie know you aren't at Howies beck and call like the rest of his flunkies. They were all probably just paniced, the father of the golden goose, Larry was talking to gasp Virgie. Guess Howies done using ET and now its TMZ's turn lol. Guess who Wood ain;t touching.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I have no sympathy whatsoever for Howie -- none, zip, zilch, nada.

Jennifer

What Imus said was wrong and he apologized!! But the black community has to make a big thing out of this, bring in the race card as usual, Sharpton and people like him are the true racists and troublemaker Sharpton is a disgrace for always jumping on the race bandwagon,he loves the to hear his own voice.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments