Britney Gets Raw

4/16/2007 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dropping the f-bomb numerous times, classy pop mom Britney Spears expressed her true feelings about the paparazzi swarms -- "I f**king love it!"

After dropping into Shu Sushi with her cousin/assistant Alli, the two traversed a crush of photographers outside the fish house. Forced to push through the group without bodyguards, Spears can be heard saying, "I love you guys!" to the paps, and that she "f**king loves" the attention -- with a hint of sarcasm?

Brit's only request -- "Don't f**k my car up!" Get this girl some Orbit, her mouth is dirrty!

crispie

OH NO!!!

My image of her as a spiritual, down home, country girl is ruined!!!

Britney Spears Photos

What will happen next?

snoop

MUST BE A SLOW DAY FOR TMZ!
LEAVE HER ALONE ALREADY!!!!!

TMZ WONT BE HAPPY UNTIL SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAPPENS TO THIS GIRL, GIVE HER SOME SPACE SO SHE CAN GET WELL ALREADY

sophia

BRITNEY IS NEVER GETTIN WELL YOU IDIOT

zipprbabi

After Britney's poorly phrased rant over the weekend, I've had enough. I am so sick of Ms. Spears and add that she should realize that "marketed products" like her have a limited shelf life and her expiration date has passed. Also there was truth in her statements, she was preggers, drunk and had to be forced into rehab, and now the crap coming out of her mouth, so take responsibility for your behavior and you need practice if youre going to be sarcastic.
Maybe Tourette's Syndrome should be added to her list of "problems"

sophia

BRITNEY IS AN IDIOT.

SO ARE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DEFEND HER.

SHE NEEDS TO GO AWAY FOREVER. I DON'T WISH HER DEAD, BUT I WISH SHE WOULD JUST DISAPPEAR!!!!!!

DO US A FAVOR, AND JUST CRAWL BACK IN YOUR LITTEL HOLE BRIT BRIT. MORON

Jeff

Britney this, britney that, after all the bad press now i am getting a dose of this crap! Personally i really do not give a hill of beans about her. She acts very trampish like and she has almost brought everything upon herself in my opinion.

luvmyredhead

Don't too much blame her. I'd probably be slapping some bitches that are up in my way. I'm Rick James, Bitch..*slap slap*

snoop

YA BRITTNEY WILL NEVER GET WELL AS LONG AS THE PAPARAZZI , TMZ AND THE LIKES OF IGNORANT PEOPLE KEEP RAGGING ON HER.........

IT MUST SUCK TO BE HOUNDED DOWN TO GET THE MILLION DOLLAR SHOT OF BRITTNEY DOING SOMETHING STUPID

Nelson

If you people (paparazzi) would just star ignoring this crazy bald headed B, maybe we wouldn't be forced to see her in all the magazines. No one cares anymore!! it's a wrap for her and her career!!!

snoop

THIS SITE JUST PROVES THE IGNORANCE IN THIS COUNTRY! WHAT A BUNCH OF HATEFUL PEOPLE.......I'M OUTA HERE

sophia

I READ TMZ BECAUSE I AM BORED AT WORK. I CRINGE EVERY TIME I SEE ANYTHING ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS. I WISH I HAD MORE TO DO AT WORK SO I DON'T EVER SEE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS WHORE EVER AGAIN.
WHAT A WASTE OF SKIN AND AIR. SO MANY MORE TALENTED PEOPLE ARE BROKE AND THIS PIECE OF S**T HAS MONEY. WHAT A WORLD WE LIVE IN.

IT'S ALRIGHT WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE SOMEDAY. THEN I'LL BE HAPPY BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE BRITNEY'S BLOATED, UGLY, ATTENTION-SEEKING FACE EVER AGAIN.

I WISH THE MEDIA WOULD STOP SHOVING THESE PEOPLE IN MY FACE.

BRITNEY, TAKE MY ADVICE AND GO FIND OSAMA BIN LADEN. THEN YOU CAN HIDE IN THE SAME HOLE WITH HIM FOREVER.

MissNYC

Oh #7 (why???) PLEASE! As if it's hard to get a shot of this moron doing or saying something dumb. And I'm so sick of people feeling bad that she's followed all the time. The girl is famous, and very rich, and EVERYONE knows that privacy is something you sacrifice when your rich and famous. She shoudl really retire if she's so sick of it, but the truth is that she probably loves it...it makes her feel important. She probably has nightmares of the day that she goes out and the papparazzi pass her by like she's an ordinary person, and that's the truth!

haha

SO what, if you all had to deal with the paparazzi everyday, you would do that same thing. I don’t care if I am an idiot for standing up for her. Good luck Britney!!

sophia

Jesus "Why???"

may i say someone's a little coo-coo about baldy?

get a life