Doc Hocks "DannielynnBirkhead.com" for $1 Million

4/16/2007 2:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Birkhead and DannielynnTMZ has learned Dannielynn Birkhead is up for grabs! As a domain name, anyway.

Dr. Mark Moore (yeah, a doctor!) has purchased the domain name "Dannielynnbirkhead.com" and is selling it on eBay for a million dollars. Good luck.

The practicing anesthesiologist, who owns several businesses, bought the name a couple months ago for a measly $4.95. Moore has the name up on eBay on the auction block, with a starting bid of $250,000. The auction will continue until April 20 -- and at this point, he hasn't knocked anyone out; there are no bidders. But you can "Buy it Now" for a million smackers.

TMZ spoke to John Shaw, an employee of Moore, who told us that when the Anna Nicole Smith story started heating up, he got the call to purchase the domain. When asked about their projected financial gain, he said, "I would expect this to yield much for that 5 bucks." Relax and start counting backwards.

Let me get my 2 cents in

I WISH WE COULD FIND OUT WHAT THE DOCTOR'S NAME IS TO BOYCOTT HIS PRACTICE.
I NEED AN OPERATION AND THE ONLY I WILL NOT GO IS BECAUSE I AM THOUROUGHLY AFRAID OF ANESTHESIOLOGISTS!! MOST DEATHS ON THE OPERATION ROOM OR BRAIN INJURIES FROM LACK OF OXYGEN ARE CAUSED BY THEM...I KNOW I AM GENERALIZING..BUT IT IS A FACT! NO ONE EVER HEARS OF IT....MY AUNT IS AN OPERATING NURSE AND SHE KNOWS THE MISTAKES!!
THIS IS SO SO GROSS!!! I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT HOW NAMES ARE SOLD BUT THE COMPANY SELLING THE NAME SHOULD HAVE BLOCKED IT UNLESS IT WAS LARRY BIRKHEAD!

OK!

Larry baby...what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas........Woof Woof

snow angels

DON'T BUY A DAMN THING ASSOCIATED WITH ANNA NICOLE'S NAME. Not a book, magazine, memorabilia, not a thing.

The auction of Anna's diaries were a BUST!!!! Hopefully, the bids for this web site will be a BUST!!!!

Hopefully all the speculators will get stuck with the junkies' junk! Anna was an ABUSER.

Larry can provide for his child and live a normal life. Go Larry Go! Get out of this crazy circus as soon as possible, that's the best for Dannielynn. Enough is enough.

monkia louinski

One more reason to change her name to what it meant to be: Hannah Birkhead!

OK!

I wonder what Howard looks like in a bathing suit????????????????????

OK!

I can see me and Larry making pretty babies........When is he due to get his money?

Jill

I still think Larry should change the baby's name to give her, her own identity and not her brother's. Since Hannah Rose was the original name that'd be great, or even Hannah Lynn would be great. If he wants to keep Dannielynn, then he should keep it as a nick name and change her official name to Danielle Lynn as little girl's like to be able to see there name personalized on things. I know my daughter gets a kick when we walk into a store and they have something with her name on it....

Linn

Is Howard still on the market for drugs now that Danny and Anna are dead?

Did Howard dole out his drugs to Anna upon demand or did he dispense his drugs every few hours? Daily, weekly, monthly?

How long has Howard been playing doctor?

Linn Wood, Doctor Perper, Seminoe Indian Chief… what must one do before a chronic enabler is identified as a MURDERER?

GOD 1

THIS VIDEO SHOWS WHAT ANS REAL IMAGE HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE!

Posted at 1:55PM on Apr 16th 2007 by Anna WHO?

she was and will always be rememberer ,as a drugged up whore...

jjk

So shouldn't Howard, as Anna's lawyer, known enough to have been able to preempt this from happening?

have my own opinion

SEE EVERYBODY WANTS MONEY BUT WANTING AND GETTING ARE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS JUST LIKE THE DIARIES NOBODY BOUGHT THEM BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE STOLEN AND WOULD GET SUED

Mary T.

A doctor of all people.....what a disgrace you are...........................You need to be stopped>>>>>.Are you running out of patients???????????

m.j.r

Dr. MARK MOORE!!!!!!! You are the biggest scumbag that has ever lived!!!!! I hope you get sued BIG TIME. You can't be much of a so called DOCTOR, with those morals!!!!!!

OK!

yeh.......Larry u r a 13......No wonder Anna couldn't get enough. Yumm Yumm

Ohio - USA

GEEEEESH....what a *quack* of a doctor LMAO, toooooo funny! What people won't do for money - I hope his patients see this atrocity, he might be losing more than what he bargained for . Can't he be sued by Larry??? I doubt he asked Larry's permission.