Tyra Busts on Rosie

4/26/2007 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comTyra Banks got a feel for what it's like to be on "The View' -- and what it's like to feel a "View" hostess.

Banks got couple handfuls of the soon-to-be-former "View" ringmistress during her visit with the "View"-isatas, copping a feel -- a rather long and grope-a-licious feel, we might add. This is one clip that Donald Trump will no doubt be keeping in his personal stash.

Of course, Ro isn't Banks' first bosom buddy: When the amply-breasted Katharine McPhee appeared on "The Tyra Banks Show," Tyra got a pretty good handle on the McJuggs to prove their naturalness.

Meawhile, Tyra also told Ro & Co. that it was multi-multi-millionaire rap mogul Russell Simmons -- and not her -- that skipped out on a check at the Brooklyn Diner in New York, as Gatecrasher had reported yesterday. Banks explained that she offered to pay, that Russell waved her off, and then -- next thing she knew -- she was being accused of dining-and-dashing. Never fear- Miss Tyra stopped by the Diner after her "View" taping and paid the bill... and left a $100 tip. She ain't cheap!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

shirliana

I LOVE TYRA BANKS VERY MUCH... BUT ** SHE MUST ** STOP TOUCHING WOMEN'S BOOBS. I DO NOT THINK THAT'S PROFESSIONAL AT ALL AND HER HAVING SUCH TWO NICE SHOWS... I WOULDN'T HER TO BE SUED FOR DOING THINGS. SHE DOES IT AS A JOKE,,,BUT ONE DAY, SHE WILL DO IT TO SOMEBODY WHO SHE THINKS IS HER FRIEND AND SHE WILL BE SLAPPED WITHA LAWSUIT,,, GOD. ...TYRA...TAKE
YOUR HANDS OFF WOMEN'S BOOBS.. TOUCH YOURS ONLY!!!! DARLING, I AM SURE UR MOM TOLD U SO.... LOVE YOU AS WELL..

San

Tyra seems like a nice lady. A $100 tip does a lot on waitresses salary. When I was dating that was always a red-flag...when a guy dissed someone in service industries. Respect is free but it opens so many doors. Good going girl!

cari

I love Tyra!!! She is so real.

Dottie

You know Rosie was enjoying the hell out of that.

Hal

Go Tara! Thanks for being a real person and not plastic!

CC

Did you HAVE to post this TMZ???

Trina

Dirty.

who cares?

Tara?? she aint got no tallent b

Traycee

I love me some Tyra. However, if she continues feeling women's boobs, I'm going to start questioning her REAL motives! LOL

Tyra has always said that she's cheap. But, I didn't believe it for one second that she would KNOWINGLY skip out on a food bill. That was a pretty gracious tip she gave. I wish I would've waited on her. Wait, on second thought...maybe not. She might've wanted to cop a feel! LOL

angel

POSTER # 3 i total agree with u - she is so into herself , she is annoying
she is a big joke - i cant stand her - i dont even watch her show -- she a real fake person
she not black ( LOLOLOL ) check the colour weave she be wearing tyra get a life

S

is Tyra a lesbian? she is always eyeing on guests boobs..All she does is sits and keeps touching other ppl assets.
why can't she be open if she is one?

Ellis

Rosie's a pig and Tyra is ghetto trash

Pat

You guys are so digusting. Tyra seems real nice and honest. I hardly think Rosie got excited from that. You all need help

joanne

I have a lot of respect for her. You go girl.

who cares?

OK--I just threw up in my mouth--thanx j

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments