Introducing: Dannielynn Hope Marshall Birkhead!

4/27/2007 5:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry BirkheadA new birth certifcate has been issued for the 7-month-old daughter of Anna Nicole Smith. The certificate lists the little girl's new moniker as Dannielynn Hope Marshall Birkhead -- not Stern. It's about freakin' time!

DNA testing unequivocally proved that photographer Larry Birkhead is the father of Dannielynn, and not Howard K. Stern, whose name appeared on the originally issued document.

Earlier today, Anna Nicole's mom, Virgie Arthur, lost a last-ditch appeal to block Larry Birkhead from leaving the Bahamas with Dannielynn.

Now Birkhead can bring his daughter home!

Cindylou

WELCOME TO THE USA MISS DANNIELYNN BIRKHEAD AND A NEW LIFE WITH YOUR DADDY WHO ADORES YOU AND HIS FAMILY WHO EAGERLY AWAIT TO MEET YOU. I WISH YOU A WONDERFUL LIFE AND PRAY THAT YOU NEVER MEET VIRGIE ARTHUR!!!

Just my opinion

Well, he's the daddy!

Too bad Howard lost his whole family in less than two months. First his wife, now the child he loved as his own.

Alec has no brains

Happy ending!

I will miss the crazy Anna Nicole blogs though.

Barbara

So happy for Larry and his little angel.......Bring her to your home town so she will have the love of TRUE Grandmother and she will see Grandpa..

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT WOMEN---SHE IS THE WORST EXCUSE OF A GRANDMOTHER----GET HELP WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

millie

congratulations to dnnielynn and daddy larry. Wishing you much happiness and for God to watch over you both. Beware of Virgie and her ilk.......

SuziON

Hurray! I second the "God Bless Dannielynn!" Beautiful baby girl!

Brandy

To Freakhater: On her new BC it only says Dannilynn Hope Birkhead. You can see it if you go to this link:

Balderdash

Howard and Anna were never officially married.

Just my opinion

Oh, and you can bet you will see this girl at every stage of her life - Larry is a smart papa and he will make sure he earns every nickel he can by promoting her and putting her in the media.

Philomeena

I am glad the judge shut Virgie down. She does not have a prayer. I still believe everyone (including LB) has $$$$ signs in their heads. I wish the best for the poor baby, and hope she does not get any of the Marsgall money. It may be the only way she can have a somewhat "normal" life. Poor baby..

Debra

I have a horrible feeling about this little one's life. I hope she DOES NOT get the Marshall money. I think that money is cursed. All my best wishes to Larry. I hope the media gives the baby a chance to be halfway normal. I don't know how much more stress Larry can take. At least he is use to the other side of the media and he may be the best person on earth to protect Dannilynn. Maybe things always work out for the best.

ellie

Way to go, Anna!! No one can tell me that you didn't sprinkle some stardust down on the Bahamas today! Rest in peace....with Daniel....and know that Dannielynn will be loved dearly.

Boycot all Jesses Business

Howard K Stern murdered Daniel and Anna Nicole Smith, get that baby away Larry !!!

allison

Yea! music to my ears,sounds beautiful,Iam so happy for Larry and the little one,I know he cant wait to introduce her to the rest of the family. Notice vergie said nothing? she needs to curb all her anger issues before she plays some roll in the babies life! And i know she will Larry is such a kind person,if she does not make life a living hell for Larry she will be apart of this childs life.

Valerie

I'm guessing its marshall birkhead because anna's last name was legally marshall? I don't know... That's my guess though.