Spidey Sensitive? Tobey Slaps Photog

4/27/2007 3:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He may be "Spider-Man," but Tobey Maguire did his best impression of the Hulk when he smacked a camera out of the hand of a fan who got too close. Tobey smash!

Maguire was headed back to his hotel in Paris when the fan, who was walking right alongside him, held the camera in front of Tobey's face to snap a pic. Tobey's spidey sense immediately kicked in -- and he swatted the camera to the ground -- you can clearly hear it bounce on the sidewalk.

Chill, Spidey.

Kim

Good! If someone shoved something in my face, I'd slap it too. Some people are just so rude.

ivy

Uh, duh. I probably would have done the same thing. Ever hear of personal space? The fan could have asked permission to take a picture, you know.

angel46

I don't blame him at all. That camera could have been a gun for pete's sake!!!!!

chasab

you can clearly hear tobey say Dont touch me, the fan obviously stepped over the line.

Traci

Another Celebrity who takes it for granted that the Fans are the reason why he has a job in the first place. What a D*nk!

Simone

I don't blame Tobey one damn bit. These rude 'fans' think celebrities are art exhibits! They are human beings going about their lives like we do. Show some damn respect and common sense.

stoopit

Good for him, that guy is an ass for sticking the camera in his face.

regretting I used to call her a slut

Hey can anyone get me an upskirt of wonderwoman ?? She's HOT !!!

CSA

He's a snob... A friend of mine saw him at the Las Vegas airport and she DID ask if she could take his pic and he rudely snubbed her.

dailyfix

I think this is the quickest way for celebs to get noticed these days.....slap a razzi. How many times did this happen this week alone?

gagal

Prick!! Don't these celebrities now who pays their paycheck, the fans you idiot!!!

regretting I used to call her a slut

Hey Dallas He IS SPIDERMAN.. not J.R. He is not afraid of guns like J.R.??

patty cake

His daddy in law will fix everything

Traci

I think it's time to stop supporting these jerkoff celebrities who are out of touch with reality. They need to be reminded that without fans they aren't chit.

yirmine snipe

Sadly those celebrities don't realize that they own their fans for everything they own, every dollar they earn is only because of the fans. Without the fans they would be washed up waiters dreaming of a career.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments