Zach Braff -- TanTrick Secrets Exposed!

4/27/2007 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zach Braff is no friend of the sun -- the words "paler than the Queen" come to mind. But on the posters for his upcoming movie, "The Ex," Zach looks like he fell asleep in a tanning bed.
Zach Braff
The fact that Zach suddenly has a bronze tone is a shock -- even for Zach. "So yes, I don't know why they made me so tan on the poster for 'The Ex,'" Braff wrote on his MySpace page. "When I first saw it, I thought it might be the South American poster, since we all looked a smidgen Latin. Or... as Latin as I'm ever gonna look." Antonio Banderas, he's not.

You can check out Señor Braff when "The Ex" hits theaters on May 11.

Orphie

Yep, no doubt about it, you guys are the veritable cat's pajamas of cutting edge celebrity news. Behind the tinsel and glitter . . .is more tinsel and glitter.

Braff needs to put his underwear back on and apologize to Richard Gere RIGHT NOW!

Genie

The tan actually makes him look better though I am disappointed in the news - http://www.buzztracker.com/category/zach_braff - that he will not be playing Fletch. Chevy was funny in the role, but in the books he was actually a much younger character.

SlappDaddy

Why does that hand on Jason Batemans head look oddly out of place?

tinkerbell

THIS is news?? He is tan on a poster?? seriously..........slow news day?

Deja

He's a loser. He should have never dumped Mandy...
LOSERRRRrrrrrrrrr.

StephanieK

I love Zac and am always interested on what he has to say! Scrubs is the best show on T.V.!

Dan Rooney

i do believe that poster #6 is actually Mandy Moore herself.....Dont be bitter Bitch!!!

dTm

In my opinion it's stupid that they made him look so tanned on the poster when he really wasn't like that in the movie, nice1 Zach for pointing it out on your myspace blogs (good reads by the way, keep it up)

TC

Has to be said, the guy is cute no matter what.......tanned, pasty white, doesn't matter. There is just something about him..........