Hayden to Paris -- Don't Drink and Drive!

5/9/2007 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Heroes" cheerleader Hayden Panettiere has a few tips for avoiding a summer slammer stay that's just been slapped on Miss Hilton.

TMZ caught Hayden in NYC last night, where she was momentarily flustered when asked what she thought about Paris Hilton's upcoming jail sentence. Instead of commenting on the situation, Hayden went into full "Hero" mode, telling our photog, "Don't drink and drive ... or drive without a license!"

Meanwhile, in L.A., David Weintraub and one of his gal pals had the best tip -- "Get a driver!" Why didn't Paris think of that?

Other Team Paris players at Mr. Chow last night: "Full House" still-a-hottie Lori Loughlin, former basketballer Rick Fox, and Hilton's aunt Kyle Richards -- who played little Lindsay Wallace in the original "Halloween" -- all railed against the judge who's tossing Paris in the can.

Judibabesiowa

I have pictures of myself protesting in front of a Hilton Hotel in downtown Omaha if you are interested??

Call me "britney lohan"

Michael

Hayden can call me for a ride anytime.

Dawn Day

Why is TMZ quizing other celebrities about Paris? Like anyone gives a crap! They want to talk about themselves, not some "I'm famous because my family has tons of money" bitchcess.

juice Zenna

haha..Take advice from an 18 year old! Totally gonna pick up Hayden for my hollywooddraft.com team..she will be in the news a ton (i think) in June..she has become a hottie!

ivy

There are actually celebrities who disagree with the judge's decision to put Paris in jail for 45 days? And these celebrities would be those who have recently been pulled over by the police and given DUI's themselves? Has to be.

BeeBee

It still amazes me that these celebrities get DUIs when they have enough money to have their own chauffeur.

Judibabesiowa

www.myspace.com/hiltonhotelprotest

SlappDaddy

I guess Rick Fox will agree with anything if he can get himself some tail, what sell out!!!

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Who really cares!
Bla bla bla

Rose

Paris only had one drinky poo....and not a bite to eat...it wasn't like she was a sloppy drunk??

newsjunkie

whatever hayden.......i'm sure your time is coming soon before you turn into the next generation of train wreck starlettes..........

...........but its all good to be 17 and dating a 29 year old....im sure hayden does everything a 17 year old should be doing......lol OK.

Jessie

Hayden, I would be realllly careful about being publicly judgmental towards my peers. You never know... Don't set yourself high up on a pedestal, because it's a long way down and that fall is going to hurt. If you were in a similar situation, wouldn't you want support from your peers? Or would you rather someone like you kicked you when you were down...?

You're young. Shut your gob and do your job. Mind your own. You're becoming known for this kind of thing recently.

Samantha

Lori Laughlin is gorgeous! I can't believe she's 43 and still looks so amazing...that bitch. lol

eddie

Lori Laughlin?!? Is this what "Aunt Becky" would have told "DJ" or "Stephanie?"

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

I think all the whiney celebrities would do well to sit this one (the pampered poodle paris situation) out. They apparently have no idea the immense groundswell of disgust america feels about this woman; they don't understand how universally despised she is. They also apparently don't have a clue about how things work here in the good 'ol USA. You break the law, you get caught, you go before a judge, you get a sentence. I guess being a celebrity nowadays means you don't have to follow the rules of society; these inconvenient things just don't appy to you! Let's throw a few more of these morons in jail; I think their attitudes would change really fast...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments