Paris Has Bedside Manner

5/11/2007 11:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has the lowdown on the latest Paris Hilton drama ... and this time it's medical.

TMZ cameras caught Paris' dad Rick Hilton checking in to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. early this morning for an operation. We're told that he will require a hospital stay between three and five days, but his illness is not life-threatening.

Paris did not accompany her dad to the hospital.

Yesterday, Paris' uber celebrity DUI lawyer, Richard Hutton, arrived at Rick's home to meet with Paris for a long meeting. We're told Paris is in a profoundly (a word we generally don't use with Paris) "somber mood" in the wake of her jail sentence.

Stay tuned.

tinkerbell

Hopefully after this she will not be such a self centered b*tch and will MAYBE (althought it's a long shot) grow up and become a productive member of society.

hileng

Paris when life is full of storm, when the mountain is high to climb, when you think you feel alone, look up and you will see that God loves you,, put your faith in his Son Jesus and he will save you.

HAVE YOU COME TO KNOW IN YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE, THAT IF YOU DIE TODAY YOU KNOW FOR SURE THAT YOU’RE GOING TO HEAVEN?!!!
GOD LOVES YOU.

The Bible said, God demonstrated his love towards us that while we were yet still sinners, Christ died for our sins.
-----Romans 5:8.

Can I ask you a question? Do you think you are a good person? Do you know the Ten Commandments? Do you think you've kept the 10 Commandments? To see how much we have sinned against the Law of God, we will go through some of them—Do you love God and worship Him only? Have you ever told a lie? Have you ever stolen something? Have you ever lusted after another person? Have you ever hated someone? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, you admit that you are a idolater, lying, thieving, adulterer at heart, and you have to face God on Judgment Day! If you have used His name in vain, then you are guilty of "blasphemy" -- you've substituted God's holy Name for a curse word. Perhaps you've hated someone, then the Bible says that you are a murderer. You have violated God's holy Law, and on Judgment Day, you will be found guilty and end up in Hell. If you don't believe in hell, well the bible said there's hell and it's a horrible place to be. Hell is everyday torment 24 hours a day where there's weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth.

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS - (EXODUS 20:1-17
1. Thou shall have no other gods before ME.
2. Thou shall not make unto thee any graven image.
3. Thou shall not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.
5. Honor thy Father and Mother.
6. Thou shall not kill.
7. Thou shall not commit adultery.
8. Thou shall not steal.
9. Thou shall not bear false witness.
10.Thou shall not covet.

If you say you’re still young and nothing is going to happen to you. You will live and enjoy life. Ok, even if you enjoy life and live up to 120 years that's the age God gave to mankind according to the Bible, you will still face God in judgment, The bible said, in Hebrews 9:27, "It is appointed unto man once to die the judgment. God will judge everyone according to what he or she has done while on earth, whether good or bad.

The bible said those who committed idolatry, adultery, murder, hatred, blasphemy, lies, jealousy, witchcraft, envy, drunkenness, orgies and the like will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.
---Galatians 5:19-21

Suppose your neighbor was found guilty of defrauding your other neighbor. Let's say the judge told him to pay back all the money he defrauded your neighbor plus fines and penalties, say about $100,000. But your guilty neighbor said, but judge that's not fair I only defrauded him $20,000 why will I pay $100,000, I don't have that money and the $20,000 I've taken from him is gone, and this is my first offense, I am a good person, I help people, I did this and did that for the good of my community. I stop defrauding people anymore. Then the judge said, unless you pay the fine and penalty of $100,000, you will go to jail.

Then all of a sudden someone came and paid $100,000 so he can go free. What will he do? He will be thankful and jump up and down that someone has mercy on him and paid for the fines and penalties, he cannot afford to pay. That's what God did to mankind, to you and me 2000 years ago. All our sins were laid down on him so that you and I can be forgiven of our sins and be restored back to God. Jesus Christ is the atoning sacrifice for our sins.

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosever believed in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.--John 3:16. The bible said, Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the father but by him.-John 14:6.

Right now Jesus is knocking at the door of your heart and saying to you, Here I am and stand at the door of your heart and knock, if you hear my voice and open the door, and I’ll eat with you and you with Me.---Revelation 3:20.

Would you like to accept him as Lord and Savior of your life? You need to turn from your sins, repent and put your trust in Jesus Christ.

Please follow this prayer. and mean it from your heart

Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God; I believe you died on the cross and rose again from the dead after 3 days and are now with God the Father. Forgive me of all the sins I've done, said and thought. I confess You as my Lord with my mouth and believe that God raise you from the dead so that I will be saved. -(Romans 10:9). Come into my heart and life and be my Lord and Savior from this day forward. In Jesus name, I pray, amen.

If you pray this prayer from your heart, you are n

PEREZ HIVton

Good luck Mr.Hilton!

Paris IS a productive member of society,she makes people happy just by being.I'm a better person because of her beauty,when I'm done I see her photo on my mantle & I smile.

Princess Paris RULES all!

Tammy

Really, isn't there anybody else out there you can cover? I get through TMZ so fast any more since I skip through all the Hilton articles. Haven't there been premieres, other red carpet events to show pics, write articles? She deserves what she got, let her go to jail and learn a lesson.

tinkerbell

#3 is a fat pimple faces teenager with no friends so he/she has to latch on to some "idol" like paris. It must be pathetic to have a life like that.

Brittany

Sign this petition so Paris will do all 45 days (in the General section)

who cares?

WHORE! and DO NOT BRING the bible into this--she spreads her herpie infested legs to almost anyone--sick girl--go the hell away!

In the name of JUSTICE

The depths this family is willing to go to for public attention is unbelievable. First of all who is the "SOURCE" that leak Parasite was somber and who leak to the papz that Rick Hilton would be at the hospital for a photo shoot???!!! Give the public a freaking break. We are not dumb. We know how this PR campaign works. NO SYMPATHY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marty Columbus OHIO

I LOVE YOU PARIS!!!

WE SHOULD GATHER HANDS AND PRAY!!

HELLO KRISTEN IN COLUMBUS OHIO

Bob

Paris's Dad: Routine operation to pull his head out of his ass!!!

Rick Hilton...Parent of the Century!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

So THAT'S what he looks like. I have NEVER seen a photo of him with Poor-Me-Paris and/or Mother-of-the-Year Kathy --

chalkoutline

Figures the selfish bitch wouldn't go to the hospital with her dad. Can't get your lazy ass out of bed that early, Paris?

In the name of JUSTICE

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

NEWSFLASH: YOU TWO SUCK AS PARENTS, IMHO.

JLR

What a waste of money in all those attorney's fees. This has got to be the most expensive DUI/probation case an attorney ever got paid for. He really must be laughing at the Hiltons all the way to the bank. This must go in the World Book of Guiness. Some rich peole are sooooooo dumb!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments