Paris Talking to Patty Hearst?

5/13/2007 9:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jail-time advice from one socialite to another? In a segment that will run tomorrow, "The Insider" TV show reports that Paris has been taken under bank-robbing socialite Patty Hearst's wing, and is getting the inside scoop on prison life from Hearst. Patty did time in the mid-'70s after she was abducted by the Symbionese Liberation Army, and then caught on film robbing a bank with them. After serving two years in prison, Hearst's sentence was commuted by Jimmy Carter. She later received a pardon from Bill Clinton.

Leah Remini Not Trying to Convert J.Lo

Sure Leah Remini hangs out with Xenu, but that doesn't mean she expects BFF J.Lo to, too! In a new interview in People magazine, the "King of Queens" actress reveals that while she's definitely committed to Scientology, she isn't trying to convert her best friend -- or anybody else. "I read once that I was trying to get Jennifer to do Scientology because it helps with fertility. I don't know what that's about. That's bull -- that we're sitting there at the Polo Lounge talking about fertility. I think Jennifer knows how to get pregnant," cracked Remini. "She's a fabulous girl. I'm fabulous to hang out with. But it's like, "What could these two have in common? She must be trying to convert her!"

SJP Controls the Clothes

Chill out Carrie! Sarah Jessica Parker reveals her controlling side in a new interview in Glamour magazine. Seems she's prone to picking out poor hubby Matthew Broderick's outfits. "Before he knew me, he felt very confident about dressing on his own," she said. "I seem to have sapped his confidence. He thinks I have become an interloper in his closet ... I buy him so much that he feels it's taken away his ability to make his own decisions." Sounds like Ferris needs a day off!

Party Favors ... Jaime Pressly Gives Birth ... Don Ho's Daughter Passed Away

"My Name is Earl" star Jaime Pressly gave birth to a baby boy on Friday morning in Los Angeles. She and fiancé Eric Cubiche named the baby Dezi James. ... Less than a month after her father died, Hawaiian singer Don Ho's daughter Dayna Ho-Henry, 51, was found dead on Friday. No foul play suspected, according to police.

orit

TORY SPELLING MOM IS A NOTORIOS MOM IN HOLYWOOD ! BUT NOW EXCLUSIVELY SHE IS WRIGHT ! PARIS DOE' S NOT KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE ! AND MONEY CAN NOT BUY ENYTHING ABOVE THE LOW ! SHE IS ONE FROM 4 CHILDREN IN THE HILTON FAMILY, AND GIVING HER PARENTR A VERY DIFICULT LIFE TO DEAL WITH ! SO IT THE TIME FOR THE WHOLE HILTON FAMILY TO DISCUSS HOW THEY CAN DEAL WITH EVERYONE OF THEY CHILDREN IN SOON .

recovery101Fan

Paris to Patty "The devil kidnapped me and made me behave badly" LOL Just take your lumps and don't break the laws of this wonderful land again, Paris!

carol ard

Patty Hearst should not have done any prison time as we now know she was totally mind controlled by the time she participated in that robbery without bullets in her gun (by the way).. Patty also had a lot more going brainwise than Paris..paris needs to go to a university and lear somethings for real..She is so stupid that i do believe she thought her flunkies would steer her in the right way as I do believe she cannot read as she sure cannot spell!

Dark Knight

Yeah 2 years in prison that Patty did and the probable 7-23 days that Paris is going to spend are comparable. What a complete idiot. Please do not make this dumb b*tch any type of martyr when she gets out. She's not getting screwed, the law is being upheld.

Ida

Leah Remni is one of my favorite actresses. I will miss "King of Queens." It was one of my favorite shows.

Lenn K.

I'm trying to put my hands around why Paris is talking to Patty Hearst. One was kidnapped hand a gun put to her head and force to have sex with the group and rob banks. The other partyed like it was 1999, got drunk, got screwed and drove drunk. Make a sex video, and was on television telling the world that average folks were dumb and she and Nicole Richie were not. Soooo now tell me what's the reason she talking with Patty Hearst??????

Buzzer

What the hell is wrong with celebrities that they have to embrace the cult of scientology. All it does in THEIR cases is fawn all over them and tell them how close to "clear" they are getting while raping them for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

A total scam.

If idiots like Leah ever saw how the poor people who are sucked into the cult and scam of sceintology really lived they would have a differenent take....maybe. Because after all you become an actor to have your ego stroked, sucked and licked and the scam that is the cult of sceintology is the best HO on the street.

Right Again

Sarah Jessica Parker needs a NOSE JOB! On screen, it takes over everything!

Brittany

Paris Hilton Jail Fashion Show (under the blurbs section)

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

I came to the net to see if they found that poor little girl in Portugal and all I see is Paris Hilton crap. Who cares???? I hope Patty told her to quit whining and do her time. Bad thing for Paris is that the inmates where Patty was headed saw vids of her carrying an AK-47 while the inmates where Paris is going saw vids of her holding a 2 pound dog, laughing using the "N" and "F" words and saying that those who go to public schools are losers. It's amazing that Paris's mom, who raised her daughter with such wonderful ideals like " We are above the law because we are Hiltons" forgot to tell Paris "What goes around comes around" Oh well--growing up at 26!!! Your new room-mate, Betty Butch, is waiting for you Paris. Be a "good girl" and she'll protect you.

JaneaneTheAcerbicGoblin

Leah Rimini is a creepy sort. I rarely watched The King of Queens (another "hot chick with regular guy" fantasy show like According to Jim, though not as awful as Jim, but that isn't saying much), but finding out she's a Scientologist is a real turn off.

Alix

It's all too ridiculous. Paris the ho, will spend about 2 hours in jail.

Kevin Keckeisen

GOD! That gruff now-fat shrew Leah Remini is a lying, kooky TOAD, that's what she is. I never liked her. Even as a late-teen playing 16 on those ill-fated "summer" episodes of 'Saved By The Bell'. She has a harsh personality, a harsh voice, and quite frankly, I don't see what's so "hot" about her. I'd flip her mouth open like the lid of a garbage can and spew vomit down her throat, but this kooky Scientologist isn't worth it!!!!!!!!

Amazing

Is it just me, or does Leah Remini look like an African American? I know she is supposed to be Italian, with olive skin, but she looks very bi-racial to me. Nothing wrong with that, I'm just wondering.

Ha Ha

I love "King of Queens," especially because I think Kevin James is hilarious (ever saw Sweat the Small Stuff on Comedy Central?), but knowing that Leah Remini is a Scientologist turned me off of the show. It shouldn't have, I know I shouldn't be judgemental like that, but I can't help it. I'm watching the last episode out of sheer sentimentality.

She doesn't seem like the sort that would get caught up in that though. I would think she would tell 'em where to get off when they'd try to convert her. Ya just never know, do you?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments