Deflowering

Jessica Alba

5/15/2007 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There are "come hither" looks -- and then there is Jessica Alba's "come hither" look.
Jessica Alba
Jessica appears on the June cover of GQ, which hits newsstands May 22. Rumor has it the issue also contains words... but after seeing this photo, we don't care haven't read it yet.

The fine folks over at GQ.com have even more Alba hotness in the form of photos and a full, behind-the-scenes video. Thank you, GQ.

stop the madness

Why is it all about sex in holly wood? oh Yea thats right no talent.

B

Is it just me, or does this look photoshopped? Her face doesn't even look the same shade as the rest of her body.

I love it!

She is hot! Her skin color is nice very similar to my own. Hot! Hot! Hot!

HerpesHilton

That top picture is NOT a good pic of her. They should have rearranged her ass so it didn't look flabby (not that it IS, but that pic makes it look like it is) and she could have tried to look a little more natural. Sorry, not impressed with the 'red' pic.

Debra

I don't get this girl....she looks like most of the girls in the colleges and high schools in Kentucky....she looks average around here???? I don't get it...but more power to her.

newsjunkie

TMZ------------------------can you do me a makeover and turn me into ms alba??

Virginia

THis article contains words? what the heck does that mean? And if she is going to do these kind of photos what was the big beef for when she was hacked over Playboy publishing photots of her. .Not much differnce in these photos and those of her in Playboy, And I agree. She is pretty but no more pretty than any number of girls Ive ever seen. SHe just got her butt out and pursued a career where others dont bother, thats all.

Black Macho Gal

Check out the movie The Talking Dictionary she was in. HOT!

Bob

MEOW!!!

annab

am i missing something??? why on GOD'S GREEN EARTH would this beautiful woman use sexy pictures to SELL HERSELF? just look at the comments of some of the people leaving messages. she did not need to pose her way into a "piece of meat" mentality.

now the paparazzi will really being stalking her, and she will be WHINING! how can people truly have any respect for a woman like that?

jp

she is absolutely beautiful.

Caribbean Goddess

I am a woman who is bi-sexual and I think that she is sexy but she needs her eyebrows waxed, they are too bushy. Just look at the photos on GQ.com. My opinion is that the best photo that she took is this one that Tmz posted. J. Alba has sexy feet which is a big plus to me. I can not stand woman who wear open toe shoes and have feet like the creatures from, "The Hills Have Eyes Two." I also love her bronze skin and long legs. I honestly prefer woman such as CoCo T and Melyssa Ford. Those two ladies are, "eye candy." Good luck on your GQ layout J. Alba!

Charles the Few

She is so annoying; I hate her inconsistent magazine layouts vs. won't be nude while playing a stripper. Bring me Scarlet Johanson!

Doug

way to skinny, has no ass

Crystal