Frightening Fangs!

5/19/2007 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ is ready to make you smile -- with some frightening fangs!
Frightening Fangs gallery: click to launch gallery
Click on in for a spin with the grins that bite! Yikes!

Want to chew on some more? Open wide for our "Lengthy Legs" and "Beastly Bits" galleries!

Hollywood's Hottest Legs: Click to launch photos Heinous extremities gallery: Click to launch photos

Scott

I wish TMZ would go away. This isn't news. It's not even interesting. The inane celebration of "cult of celebrity" has reach ridiculous proportions, and I for one am sick of it. Stop reading this trash, and it will go away.

Sean Bresnahan

Have we come to this? From Lana Turner and Rita Hayworth to this ... hideous, toothless mess? Something is very, very wrong.

Alexis

Scott - why are you reading and commenting then?

Sean Bresnahan

Scott...Did you mistake TMZ for the New York Times web site? I do it all the time!

Tangie

Certainly she can afford a dentist. If not, can a dentist offer her their services? Please?

mona

Okay... everyone agrees that winehouse is uglier than a car load of assholes, tyson is a mess from any angle but the rest of the photo's... to me they look fine... not everyone needs to sport a bad denture looking smile to be beautiful. This whole set of pictures was stupid

Missy

Who is she? Whoever she is, she can eat corn through a fence. With those teeth.

Practical

"Eat corn through a fence." lol Thanks for the laugh, Toni!

jp

NOTE TO ALL, MONEY CANNOT BUY NICE FEET, (PARIS, KATIE HOLMES, OPRAH!!!) BUT AT LEAST GET YOUR TEETH FIXED!(AMY WINEHOUSE??) EWWWWWWWWW! I AM NOT FAMOUS OR RICH, BUT I AM THANKFUL I DO NOT HAVE NASTY FEET, AND MY PARENTS WERE NICE ENOUGH TO PUT BRACES ON ME AS A KID!! DANG, LADIES, TIGHTEN UP YOUR GAME... OR WEAR CLOSED-TOE SHOES---PLEEEEASE???!!! I AM GOING TO GO THROW UP NOW!!!SEE YA!!!

White Rabbit

Roger C (#7) - thank God you said that about Owen Wilson -- I was beginning to think I was the only one who felt that way. What a woof-woof he is!

just asking

#22 I laughed so hard had to go pee.

I agree. We had an employee once on a job that had every other tooth like that in the front of her mouth. I over heard somone in the ladys room say " she can eat an apple thru a tennis racket".
Even though it was funny when she heard it I could see she was hurt. But she went to the dentist and got some dentures and she looks 100% better.

bamchikawawwow

i dunno why people your bad mouthing Amy...you wouldn't say it to her face. (probably coz she's kick ur ass). And you know it.

Jackie

Gross, does that chick know what a dentist is? Damn.

Auntie Em

bamchickawawwow....

I don't know about you, but that scrawny snaggle-toothed chick would not be able to kick my ass...LOL
Seriously though, some people just have no pride in their appearance...I don't think I've ever heard her music, so I can't comment on that....She should definitely have some work done....a good bleaching is also in order...
I've always thought that the Dunst girl needed to get her vampire teeth fixed.

JM

I'll just quote Marily Monroe here you jerks:

"I could never be attracted to a man with perfect teeth. A man with perfect teeth alienates me. I don't know what it is, but it has something to do with the kind of men I've known with perfect teeth. They weren't so perfect elsewhere."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments