Screw "Idol," Pick Hillary's Theme Song!

5/21/2007 4:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hillary ClintonDemocratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Clinton is really interested in what the people of America think about the important issues: the war in Iraq, health care and ... her campaign theme song! Sing it, girl!

On the former First Lady's official website, Clintonites can choose from nine songs. The winner will be the New York Senator's presidential anthem. Don't stop thinking about tomorrow, Hills!

Tunes in the running include: "Get Ready" by the Temptations, "Right Here Right Now" by the ever-popular Jesus Jones (huh??), two U2 songs: "Beautiful Day" and "City of Blinding Lights," and most interestingly, Bush-bashing and Grammy-winning artists the Dixie Chicks with "Ready to Run." Holla!

Sadly, Mitch Ryder's "Devil With a Blue Dress" is not on the list.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Hbomb Heather

alright... check this out... Hilary needs some more edgy stuff as a theme... im tired of old songs that put people to sleep.. how about some YOUNG JEEZY "SOUL SUVIVOR" would be good.. but i think personally something like "The Warrior" by Scandal... or "Hit me with your best shot" by Pat Benetar would be good... and if all else fails pull out some elvis like "If I can dream" now that would be a good song.. and if that fails well.... how about some SPICE GIRLS as you make way to the exit LOL holla at your girl hbomb... least im trying..... but one more thing... i thought this was funny when her and bill are toghether they should play "Born to Run" by Bruce Springsteen... lol heck ya!!!!

Wanda

Why did we elect Democrats? We thought the Democrats would end the war and not vote for more money to fund the war (their election slogan). Boy were we wrong. The Democrats look more Republican every day.

Lou

I woul like to see
This One Hit Wonder

by: Nancy Sinatra

These Boots Were Made For Walking

You keep saying you've got something for me.
something you call love, but confess.
You've been messin' where you shouldn't have been a messin'
and now someone else is gettin' all your best.

These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do
one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you.

You keep lying, when you oughta be truthin'
and you keep losin' when you oughta not bet.
You keep samin' when you oughta be changin'.
Now what's right is right, but you ain't been right yet.

These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do
one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you.

You keep playin' where you shouldn't be playin
and you keep thinkin' that you´ll never get burnt.
Ha! I just found me a brand new box of matches yeah
and what he know you ain't HAD time to learn.

Are you ready boots? Start walkin'!

......right back to Arkansas with Bubba

Andy Frush

Personally, I think Bob Dylan's "Idiot Wind", should be in the running.

Farang

Hillary's theme song should be Evil Woman by ELO
The Clintons were the most corrupt administration in this country's history. I hope we don't make the mistake of letting them back to the White House.

Regarding 'HillaryCare' or socialized medicine, I'm reminded of a quote that I think came from P.J. O'Rourke, "If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's free.
There's a reason people from UK and Canada come to the US for medical treatment, the waiting lists are too long and some people die awaiting treatment. Not a good system.

Lee Peterson

ME AND BILL , OOPS, ME AND BOBBY MCGEE.
I would not follow her nor trust my 4 year old grand daughter with her so, ALAS, cannot see myself voting for her.
She needs to get one of the networks to let her host a talk show. Have Rosie as a guest.
LOL

DeeAnn

If she CAN'T MAKE UP HER MIND ABOUT A SONG - HOW WILL SHE BE ABLE TO MAKE DECISIONS IF SHE IS PRESIDENT. Heaven help us if she wins.

Just my opinion

I love this woman. She goes after a vote regardless of who is casting!

marspyykka13

THICK THEIGHS:NO LIES?

Whammer Jammer

How about "Too Drunk To F**k", by the Dead Kennedys?

Just my opinion

C'mon, now the candidates will have theme songs? Oh goodness, I wonder if she will have backup dancers when she takes the stage to debate :-)

kt

I can't stand that power hungry controlling bitch.
We're in big trouble -- she' s no better than Bush.
People, get your heads out of your asses!!

J. Owen

Go Hillary! Although I would really like for Gore to run again - since the Bush's can't steal any more elections by bribing officials to toss ballots, maybe the US will finally get some common sense in the White House.

kt

She thinks she's a celebrity. We need a leader, and it ain't her!
She scares me.
How about "It's Over"?

kt

HOw about "Fly Me to The Moon" and take Bush with her?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments