Which Wayans Brother Are You?

5/21/2007 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Keenan Ivory Wayans got a group of fans all worked up Saturday night -- only problem, they thought he was Damon!

The actor, whose only onscreen credits in the last seven years include the first "Scary Movie" and a one-episode stint on Damon's show "My Wife and Kids," sent a group of screaming girls into a frenzy outside Parc. Sadly for Keenan, one of the girls can be heard yelling "Damon Wayans!" at him.

Keenan seemed to love the attention ... even though it wasn't really his!

Dave

Keenan has written and produced many things since In Living Color. To say SM1 is his only credit is bad resurch by TMZ.

yanick

You failed to mention that he has directed and produced 10+ films in the last decade. You make seem like he has done nothing in the last few years.

Please God help her

And we should care about this why???
"this just in.Brad Pitt makes a left hand turn on the highway."
SOME REAL NEWS WOULD BE NICE......
How old is this man anyways...if i were that well off do you think that i would care either way if someone remembered me from 1991...
he lives off of all his old productions anyways....
PLEASE GOD SOME INTERESTING NEWS

Anna

I like how they included Kims name in which Wayan brother are you.

Sean Bresnahan

Which one's gay?

Nik

is that brittany daniel with him? god she is so hot

Jennifa O Jenny

I'm sure that getting mistaken for one another has happened their whole lives. I'm sure he was just playing along and let them think they saw his brother. I'm sure even if he was doing a visable project now he's still get mistaken for one of his brothers and vice versa.

Marty Columbus OHIO

WHO CARES!

HI JENNIFER, thanks for last night...but you gave me crabs!

He's Boring now

They all look alike to me.

Wayan brothers---they have sucked since Living Color went away and so did their creativity and talent which was backed up more by the supporting cast than them. Jim Carey come to mind?

They are nothing but N word supporters. Do something for your Race for once instead of degrading it with Racial stereotype roles.

Bout as funny as Amos and Andy was

Kami

Is that not one of the twins from the Sweet Valley High show?

Jennifa O Jenny

#8 & #9

HEY TROLL - IT'S REALLY SAD THAT YOUR IQ IS SO LOW THAT ALL YOU CAN THINK OF ARE SUCH ASININE, SOPHMORIC POSTS. AND OBVIOUSLY YOU CARE BECAUSE YOU TOOK THE TIME TO READ AND RESPOND. THANKS HUN

Marty Columbus OHIO

JENNIFER is so funny... Damn babe no need to get angry..so you got crabs big deal..go get some rid -ex!

Marty Columbus OHIO

Jennifer i left 20.00 on the night stand for you !

I want a refund!

baby girl

Jennifer, there's no need to yell.

Marty Columbus OHIO

You guys are so dumb. Why do you keep harrassing me. Leave me alone! Why is everyone out to get me. I feel like Paris Hilton..

by the way FREE PARIS!