Trump -- "Disgusting" Rosie's Exit a "Great Service"

5/25/2007 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

His Comboverness, Donald Trump, just couldn't resist taking one more swinging kick at Rosie O'Donnell on her way out the door of ABC, saying, "A great service was done by getting her off the airwaves ... she's a disaster."

The billionaire blowhard offered his pointed barbs to MSNBC this afternoon, just minutes after Rosie announced her departure ... and they were like a greatest hits compilation of Trump's Ro disses. "She's not a very smart person," check. "She's disgusting to look at," check. "She's aggressive," check. Of course, he had to get in a dig at Elisabeth Hasselbeck, calling her a "dimwit." Trump is against the Iraq war.

Donald, whose own show, "The Apprentice," just got axed by NBC, predicted that "The View's" ratings would rise in the wake of Ro's farewell, but declared that "The View" had become an "embarrassment" to Barbara Walters.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Houtenklomp

Trump....you are "IRRELEVANT", go buy a comb, oh, sorry, that wouldn't HELP.

Betty46

The Donald has no one but his self for his show being cancelled/ I know many people thought he was a jerk with his spouting off of the mouth about everything and didn't watch his show I couldn't stand to see his face anymore. When it comes to brains yes his might be bigger than most because of his inflated ego. The Man is a joke with all his rich friends
I take that back he has no friends

sally

i wish that we could all get along and just remember we all were created by God and we need to treat each other with respect. When we as adults don't turn the other cheek, Why do you think that the generation coming up is so off the wall????????????? We imitate what we see,hear.

lisa

Trump likes to hear himself talk--doesnt matter how wrong he is--he will try and convince u hes right and knows it all! You dont convince me no matter how many millions you have in the bank...blah blah blah.

hilltop princess

Rosie is a big baby....can't take the heat if she isn't the one giving it!! Trump is a loser, can't do anything without striking controversy.....hmmmmmm.....maybe they should do a split screen????? Your both a couple of losers!!! Go home and stay with your families, they are the only ones who care!

Phil

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE PUT A GAG ON HIM. HE IS IGNORANT....AND SO SELF ABSORBED.

Anthony Fabio

Rosie you are a disgrace to this country. The things that you say are close to being treasonous. How dare you call our fighting men terrorist, they are sacrificing every day to save your big fat butt. The other issue is your conspiracy theory regarding the twin towers. What a big fool you are even to consider such a statement. Think you idiot how you are hurting all those who lost someone in that 9/11 attack. Remember ROSIE that the towers was attacked and almost detroyed several years prior to 9/1. Did we do that too??????
You are a very ignorant and stupid person. I always say if you don't like here get your a-- out.

mary baum

Rosie, I will miss you and will you think about bringing your own show back on televsion. Loved your show, you made me laugh and cry. I think you are pretty cool!

LThompson

You got it all wrong, when Trump said "disgusting" he was obviously describing himself! And I couldn't agree more.

And on another happy note, the Miss Universe pageant got annihilated in the ratings, losing out to repeats of Two and A Half Men (that's gotta hurt) and garnering the lowest ratings for the international T&A parade in 12 years. heh heh heh . . . . .

Joy

Donald Trump's Show was Cancelled. Thank Goodness! What a nasty, self-indulgent,
jerk. His comments are ugly and cruel. Why would anyone want to listen or even put value in what this man has to say. We need to show our children how to behave with respect. I would not want any of my children to look up to people such as this, and I hope they never act that way. DISGUSTING!

sonora7

mr trump,you are no gentleman. you have a wife & daughters. you wouldn't want anyone to express themselves about them the way you do about rosie...it's true,having money doesn't mean you have class..

Lily Rocha

Look Rosie being off the View is a good thing. I don't mind someone disagreeing with my conservative views, but this woman comes out with non-sense! Radical Christians are the same as Radical Islamists?!! Let me get this straight we Bombed ourselves on 9/11. Please I don't care if you disagree with my views but it is offensive when she lays out her theories like they are gospel. Good riddance. Bring on someone who can give an intelligent discussion. Just leave the drama for your mama.

Carmen

Donald sounded like he was on some kind of rampage when offend every single person on the "The View" yesterday. He made very hurtful and bully -like comments. I really don't understand how he can talk about Rosie when he acts like he is perfect and some kind of gift from God. It's time to look in a mirror, Donald. Remember, every dog has its day!

lisette

Just want to say that Donald Trump has absolutely no class. What kind of man would have the time or inclination to pick on a woman like that, calling her names etc.
He calls her a looser? No he is a 3 time looser. And that apt he lives in looks like a bordello. He has no class or taste. And who would want to be married to him anyway. I think he is sickening. He makes people cringe.
I like Rosie, she is dynamic and interesting, while that Hasselsack is an idiot and a bore.

joe

IF TRUMP AIMED THAT HIGH POWERED MIND AT SOLVING THE WORLDS PROBLEMS INSTEAD OF PLAYING EGO GAMES WITH ENTERTAINERS HE MIGHT BE DOING THE WORLD SOME REAL GOOD.HERE IS A GENIOUS ACTING LIKE AN FOOL. ITS STARTING TO MAKE PEOPLE WONDER ABOUT HIM AND HIS STATE OF MIND.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24