Bad MTV Movie Award Fashion

6/4/2007 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Let's hear it for the boys!
MTV Movie Awards
For once, the guys outdid the ladies in the bad fashion department at an awards show! Nice work, fellas!

From Robin Williams to Johnny Depp, check out which celebs should have opted for a tux if they didn't want their outfit to suck!

lexie

You know what I noticed? When Johnny waves his arms wearing sleeveless tops his arms giggle. Is this because he hasn't worked out or is it because he's getting older?
I still love him as Captain Jack!

lori

Maybe they should start wearing the lip color that I sell????

www.lalalips.com
Lip Color that doesn't come off until you take it off!!

rachel

MTV is so over.

Who watches it ,or cares about anything they do anymore, except parents of eleven year olds?

urban fashion

MTV really has become irrelevant

lexie

Hey this award show sucks, but at least if they are going to show up to accept an award they should try to dress better.

That Dumb Ass Johnny Depp needs a kick in the butt! What the hell has he got on? He threw some old crap cloths on that he had laying around on the floor and showed up late. What's with the rag in his pocket and the old shirt covering his ass? The guy that GAVE him the award was soo good looking! Get a clue Depp!
Does anyone see the resemblance to Michael Jackson?

Kirsta

I don't watch MTV, but I caught a clip on Youtube of Johnny...and it doesn't matter what that guy wears, he is beautiful, and it's even sexier when he doesn't try. He also deserves any award that comes at him - he is a brilliant actor.

lissabell

The people who write for you need to get a clue. Making a low blow to Bruce Willis for wearing a Tommy Bahama shirt? In South Florida lots of people wear Tommy Bahama. It is not cheap and it is good quality and extremely comfortable.

EchoJoe

I really do not care what a tommy B shirt costs, or the "same as all the others silk screened glorified $100.00 t-shirt" from kitson either. While I am sure they look just fine at the sandbar in florida and we all know celebs need to show how much they spend on their overpriced and poorly styled ensembles, they still look like crap! take a page from Josh Dumel's book. sleek, hip, not over styled and just right.

lexie

Johnny likes dolls? Maybe he likes men too! A guy yelled out to him to "take it off". I assume he meant his clothes. Johnny replyed "I'll take it off for that guy over there" I don't think his skinny, pale body would look good naked!

Krista, he may deserve an award but by showing up looking like crap.. he is sticking to you and the rest of his fans! It's says he doesn't care.Get a clue!

lexie

Johnny boy into bondage? I'd like to whip his ass! You are right! He's the type that would love it.. What a pony-boy.

Depp's middle finger

Brilliant once again Depp doesn't try to be cool like the rest of them he just is. Did you look at the faces in the audience even the other celebs were in awe.
He can wear anything and it just looks perfect.

""In my experience, those who do not like you fall into two categories: The stupid and the envious.
The stupid will like you in five years time. The envious, never."

ponyexpress

I don't care if Johnny Depp wears a potato sack he is gorgeous!! That is his style, the same style he has had for years! He doesn't kiss ass to "Hollywood" BS, does movie he wants to do on his terms.. I for one am impressed and have the utmost respect for the man!
Gee I think he was the only one all night that got a standing ovation.. so.....

He is NOT the worst dressed!!

baRack em rack obama

cameron diaz was smokin

Kirsten

Who cares what Johnny was wearing?!? I didn't watch the awards, but common... who expects him to dress in anything other than what he showed up in? If you want to see him cleaned up, watch the Oscars... not Mtv. Had he actually "took it off" maybe I would be more interested in watching a lame awards show!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments