Shemar Moore DUI -- The Young & Arrested

6/4/2007 2:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that actor Shemar Moore was arrested early Friday morning on suspicion of DUI in Los Angeles.

According to the CHP arrest report obtained by TMZ, the former "Young and the Restless" star was pulled over after officers noticed the actor speeding near Santa Monica Blvd. at 1:30 AM. After he was stopped, cops reported that Moore "displayed signs of alcohol impairment and a DUI investigation was conducted." Moore was then arrested and transported to a nearby station, where he took a breath test and was later booked.

Moore, who currently stars in "Criminal Minds," was released a few hours later on $5000 bail.

Calls to Moore's rep were not immediately returned.

Celeb mugshots gallery: click to launch gallery

Related

Document

The Arrest Report

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mel

Are there no designated drivers in LA?

suzyq7cars

Can this one do rehab at my place:}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stoopit

when are these idiot celeb-retards going to learn???

Diggs

OMG - hire drivers people!!!

yellowtiger

This guy is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! What is up with everyone in Hollyweird driving undr the influence though?

I hope all works out for him. HE IS FOINE!!!!!!!!!!!

suzyq7cars

Although it is the job of the police to keep our roads and highways safe, one must wonder if this is actually getting out of hand?? I have heard that 2 glasses of win constitutes a DUI so we have now decided to drink our 2 at home. Such a shame..we really like supporting our restaurants but since it is getting rediculous to enjoy a couple of drinks with our dinner...maybe we should just hire a chauffer?????????????????????or stay in???

suzyq7cars

Dottie

Another celeb DUI?! How shocking.
#2, LOL> I hear ya. He is hot.

AR

Are you kidding me? Another celebrity pulled over? Don't these people have enough common sense to get a designated driver? Call a cab? WTF

Anna

No he gets 45 days rehab at my house. I really think that the officers know who they are pulling over. I have never seen so many celebrities getting DUI's is such a short lenght of time.

Cari

I agree with #4 it is out of hand I only drink at home also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SheilaRP

Question: DIDI LINDSAY LOHAN GET ARRESTED FOR DUI AND DWD(DRUGING WHILE DRIVING)?????

Daisy

HE IS FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bajan Woman

I also want to go out and drink and have a good time but I can't , because I cannot afford taxis home; so I party at home! Why is it that with people who can afford the luxury of a driver or a taxi that they choose not to do that? After a night of hard partying I would love to get into the back seat and be driven safely home.

anthonysdreamgirl**