Lohan Babes Didn't Balk at Bark Bash

6/13/2007 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A magazine editor barked something fierce at Dina Lohan for missing a dog-lovers' event, but sources tell TMZ that the barb has no bite.

"Animal Fair" editor Wendy Diamond and other organizers of the mag's Paws for Style event on Monday were reportedly "furious" that Mama Lohan and 13-year-old daughter Ali weren't there, according to Page Six. This prompted Diamond to quip to the crowd, "Chloe Lohan [the family dog] was sent to rehab after overdosing on [pet medication] Frontline. Like daughter, like dog."

Well, sources tell us that's so not true. Dina was never confirmed for the event; it was Ali, Lilo's 13-year-old sis, who was supposed to work the catwalk. Furthermore, a truly upset Ali, who walked in the event last year and loved it, called Friday to tell event peeps she wasn't coming because she was visiting sister Lindsay in rehab. Not only that, it wasn't even Chloe who was supposed to be there -- it was Dakota and Brooklyn, two of Ali's other dogs.

A Lohan rep says Diamond's remark was "in extremely poor taste."

New York Lover

I know this Wendy individual. I once went to her place for PC service, her dog was barking, very distracting and she just didn't care. Half way through working with her PC, while taking out the screws, she yelled at me saying that my screw driver didn't look professional enough and kicked me out of her Apartment/Office. (Not to mention other time wasting things she had me do such as fetching her key from a friend from some building a few blocks away because she locked herself out when she came out to greet me)
And then to make things worse, she told me that she knew people, at SONY, at HBO, at NBC and if I don't get out now (I was already half way packing my stuff) she'd have her "superfriends" have me returned to my home country.

I posted the feedback on Craigslist and I got responses from people who had worked with her and gotten "bullied" by her.

This is due to her self-center lifestyle and hypocritical racist attitude.

So don't worry and don't be shocked. Wendy Diamond is known to be a backbite.

get a life

SO WHAT

d-man

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A BUNCH OF "BITCHES"?

What Goes Aound Comes Around

Paris is a spoiled brat!!!

ANYWAYS!

must be a SLOW day for TMZ...........................................

Your'e Fired!

She can't even keep the family dog safe......SPCA, Where are you?!!!!!

get a life

#4 YOU ARE RIGHT, IT MUST BE A SLOW DAY. TMZ STOP PULLUNG ARCHIEVE STORIES.

the way it is

DINA LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS BEEN USED AND ABUSED, SHE LOOKS LIKE A RECOVERING HEROIN JUNKIE!

christine

who cares

SlappDaddy

The younger sister should be put in the witness protection program so DiLo can't ruin another child.

jProud American Author

How can a dog overdose? OMGosh! What a sick mess this family is! Get a grip please people.

Chewi

Just like it was in 'very poor taste' for Lindsay to get behind the wheel when she was all jacked up on alcohol and cocaine. 'Very poor taste' indeed.

carol

The remarks were uncalled for, but funny. That's a way to start your kids' career off...not show up for events!! Now the family is using Lindsay's rehab to get out of things , funny how all of a sudden Dina L. was going to see your daughter (first time in how long) so she could not be at the hearing for custody. Keep it up Lohan, you still can lose custody if you don't show up for court. Judges frown on not showing up and being late. Ask Paris Hilton.... Lindsay's next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deb

Dina needed her media fix. Goes to show how lowlife she is that it is over friggin dogs. With LiLo still in rehab -- Dina is missing the party circuit sp had to come up with something!!!

This ends up being too much drama over "Bitches". Lohans -- go away -- far, far away.

I'm amazed she still has custody.

CHICANAANGEL