Katie Holmes: Single and Ready to Mingle?

6/15/2007 12:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is Katie suggesting there's trouble in TomKat paradise?

Holmes was seen wearing the Singelringen -- a ring typically worn to signify the wearer is single -- while in Shreveport on the set of her new flick, "Mad Money." The turquoise and silver unisex Singelringen was on her right hand.

Single celebs like Naomi Campbell, Vivica A. Fox and Wilmer Valderamma are also wearing the hot Swedish ring. But why Katie?

A rep for Holmes was not available for comment.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Another Bites The Dust

HA HA HA

DarkChocolate

The photo looks so altered its blurry and full of shadows I smell a FAKE..N E WAY Katie should run while the getting is good because TOM is fine but his ass is a little loopy!! I say Take the Baby, Dog, And any money thats not tied down in a Prenup and RUN girl...

MICHELLE

THIS IS NOT A CURRENT PICTURE OF KATIE. LEAVE HER ALONE. DOESN'T SHE HAVE ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH??? LIKE TOM. WHATEVER KATIE DOES. I HOPE THE BEST FOR HER, AND HER DAUGHTER. IT MUST BE VERY STRESSFUL AS TOM'S WIFE, WITH NO FREEDOM.

Jossy

THAT'S NOT PELICAN NOSED TOM'S KID...UNLESS SHE WAS FORTUNATE ENOUGH NOT TO INHERIT HIS GROSS LOOKS. TIME WILL TELL, HOWEVER, AS SHE AND THE "NOSE" GROWS............................. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS GAL MARRIED THAT FOOL JUST TO GET A CUT OF THE MONEY HE HAS AND WHEN SHE DIVORCES HIM, I HOPE SHE GET'S THE BIGGER CHUNK OF IT. NEVER THOUGHT TOM WAS GOOD LOOKING AND I DETEST HIS HIGH VOICE...IMAGINE HAVING TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING WITH HIM IN BED WITH YOU. WORSE YET, IMAGINE HAVING TO HAVE SEX WITH THAT ICKY LOOKING MAN? OH MERCY, I THINK I HAVE TO RUN TO THE BATHROOM AND PUKE NOW.

RBear26

Who keeps referring to this mysterious person with long sleeves putting their hand on Suri???? Get your eyes checked because "this long sleeve" you keep referring to is the collar on the shirt of the woman standing in front of them. Wow!!!!

JADE

MISSION,

EITHER YOUR AN UGLY ASS PERSON, YOU HAVE UGLY ASS KIDS OR YOUR JUST PAIN JEALOUS BECAUSE THAT CHILD IS BEAUTIFUL. NO MATTER WHO THE PARENTS ARE. SOME PEOPLE ARE SO DAMN STUPID!!!! TAKING IT OUT ON AN INNOCENT LIFE. YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE.

Jen

I think Katie and Tom are a beautiful couple and have the most beautiful daughter in hollywood. =)
She has changed yes but for the better
shes happy and in love
love does things to ya
she still wears jeans and t shirts as always its still her
she has to be in the spotlight quite a lot so maybe thats why she changed her hair and dresses like posh now
I dont like the new look though
I like the old katie

mz. lisa

Suri is not ugly. She is plain looking. I believe she will grow into her look and become quite beautiful or perhaps that was just a bad picture. I think Katie Holmes is just stretching her wings, coming into her own as a woman. I think she knows her own value and is asserting herself in their relationship. I think Tom may have his hands full and this is only the beginning of a new maore mature Katie Holmes. I like the new look but I agree with the tabloids, she is definetly taking pointers from Victoria Beckham. I wish Katie the best!

WE KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT OPRI!

TO TOM CRUISE:

YOU TRIED COMBING SURI'S HAIR TO MATCH YOURS. YOU TRIED PUTTING STUFF ON IT TO MAKE IT LOOK DARK LIKE YOURS. BUT, WAIT!

NO MATTER WHAT, I CAN SEE KATIE IN SURI, BUT THERE IS NOT A DROP (LITERALLY) OF RESEMBLANCE BETWEEN YOU AND SURI.

NOT YOURS, TOM! NOT YOURS!

THE BABY DADDY IS HOWARD K. STERN!
JUST KIDDING.
BUT, MAYBE CHRIS KLEIN MADE A CONTRIBUTION SOMEWHERE, SOMETIME AND THEN KATIE HAD ACCESS TO IT?

WE'RE DEALING WITH TOM CRUISE HERE, FOLKS.
ANYTHING, AND I MEAN ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE !!!!!!!!

OR THE BABY IS PART ASIAN. SURI HAS ALWAYS HAD A CONFUSED LOOK ON HER FACE............

Susan

That is someone else's arm, you can see the long sleeve they are wearing, while Katie's dress is sleeveless.

Be Real

First of all, that baby is absolutely beautiful. Secondly, that is NOT Katie's arm! LOL!!! If you look hard enough it's very masculain. Katie's hair hasn't been that long since before the baby was born. Besides, she cut it pretty short a while back. Don't think it grew back that quick. Looks like they just pasted in a few pictures together. Anyone can do it if you have the right computer software. As for what goes on between Katie and Tom....whatever, but keep the baby out of it....she's innocent. Be Real

I am poster 58

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out. Tom Cruise wanted HIS own baby (not an adopted child). He tried to have kids with Nicole and they were not successful. Nicole was getting up there in years so he dumped her and went to a YOUNG woman who could have HIS child (his blood) not adopted. He had to act like he was all in love for publicity reasons when we all thought he was really acting like a fool. I can't stand him. I think she is brainless as well to even take him. What is there...a 20 year age difference...that's GROSS! He needs HELP and not Scientology. He acts like he is more in love with David Beckham than his YOUNG, controlled Katie. He couldn't control Nicole so he had to go to YOUNG, naive thing. They grow up though and rebel. Look at Tom's track record for dating and wives. I don't respect him. Why does America respect him? HE NEEDS SERIOUS HELP!

Meliikah

I don't see what the all the drama is about. Even if she wanted out of the marriage, I don't really think she would say anything. And to Mission who called Katie's baby ugly, HOW DARE YOU to talk bad about any child. All children are beautiful and should be cherished wether they are your child or not. Shame on you. I just pray that Katie Holmes and her child will not be thrown away like Tom did his ex.

Joel Cairo

Why is she wearing a ring that means a particular thing? Because she's too stupid to know?

whoops