Nicky Visits Paris in Jail

6/17/2007 4:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicky Hilton, along with boyfriend David Katzenberg and an unidentified blonde friend, rolled up to Lynwood jail yesterday for her weekly visit with inmate Paris.

Nicky was, as usual, mum about her visit, but she did leave something special behind. As she and Katzenberg were rolling away, she left a mysterious small red package with the correction officers. A present for Paris, or maybe a bribe?

Rod Stiffington

Paris X-Posed Again
Risque online pics of Hilton reappear despite court injunction

Ra

Nicky must consider Paris to be a tremendous embarassment?
Before the sex tape, they were inseparable.
Now this.

Sam

Parisite has put Nicky in a difficult situation, she wants to be there for her sister but on the other hand Nicky doesn't want to be seen defending all the stupid things that parisite does. GROW UP PARIS! DON"T YOU SEE THAT THE THINGS YOU DO EFFECT OTHERS. I'm quit sure Nicky doesn't perticularly like visiting a prison once a week. MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP ACTING LIKE A SLUT WHORE AND START BEING MORE LIKE YOUR SISTER!

KA

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!
those of you who without sin casts the first stone......
I have never been a fan of Paris . But , I do feel for her.. Was she acting Dumb on purpose?
if so then it worked because "they all bought It".
All the magazines, T.V. reports, etc...
she made her money on her own... Not relying on her grandfathers money..
Her money..modeling,T.V show, Books, Perfume..
Not her name....
She is a women who wants to be notice and make money from it..
Don't we all?????????
Lord Have mercy if I had the chance I would Of done the same thing

SUN

People, the Hiltons incliding Nicki, could careless about us and what the average person thinks. As a matter of fact, I think after Paris get out, they will start being more exclusive with who they associate with. They will make more money, and move within their own circles.

They are so shielded by money, that this stint will be just a little set-back for them. No-big-deal. They will never learn lifes lessons, because they dont have to. Paris will use this to make even more money.

Brit defender

Click on blue line - rolled up to Lynwood prison yesterday - and video will work.

Kerravon

Do we have to hear about it everytime a family member visits Paris??? This is such 'non-news'.

The Hiltons live in their world and I live in mine. There is no room for them in mine.

lucky

Amen # 70

Carlos J. Sevilla M.

A Bribe? You should land on ground. The bribes were paid long ago. This package has to be the herpetic bitch ration of drugs. That is what she has been falling apart. Don't you get it? This herpetic bitch is a drug addict. Drugs withdrawl symptons.

Goerge Bush

a bribe PLEASE. AND BY THE BY....IF YOU DON'T LIKE TMZ's REPORTING POOR PARIS' PLIGHT..........THEN "HEY" DON'T READ IT
FREE PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

D

THE VIDEO DONT EVEN WORK

hes a crack head

#60. Not tying to be mean, but re-read your post....its THEIR daughter...not THERE...You blast them for being retards, yet you cant even use proper grammar. Think about it...jeesh...

Mariah

As much as I love the fact Paris was forced to do her time, I have to admit the Sheriff and the Judge were engaged in a pissing contest and she got jerked around. I'm not saying I feel sorry for her (at all) but I think once she was let go they probably should have let sleeping dogs lie. Unfortunately now, all this has done is make people actually sympathetic to the little twit. While I appreciate Nicky being slightly more reserved than Paris I still think she's an idiot, too. You used to barely see her out and about, but man, the last two years she is everywhere Paris is. They invite it on themselves. As I posted earlier, they want, want, want the publicity until it becomes fashioned in a way that THEY didn't create. If you can't play with the Big Dogs, girls, stay on the porch!

lucky

74 you need to click on the blue colored sentence rolled uplynwood and it will work

Kelsey

Ok for this video to work you have to go back and find a different video, open it, then click on the video from the side of the window and it wil work