Paris' Slammin' Father's Day

6/18/2007 10:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ms. Hilton got a special Father's Day visit from her parents last night, but for some odd reason Rick described this year's holiday as, "not one of my best." Wonder why?

Cameras swarmed Mama and Papa Hilton as they worked their way into Lynwood jail yesterday for a weekend visit with their locked up daughter. Nicky was nowhere in sight as the jail only allows two visitors per session, but she had stopped by on Saturday with boyfriend David Katzenberg.

After spending some quality free time with their daughter, Rick and Kathy told photogs that Paris had made her dad "a beautiful card" while in lockdown, adding that her spirits are positive but she's been cold in her cell. When asked what she does with all her free time Kathy said Paris "just looks at the four walls and reads some nice fan mail."

Lety

Interesting Father's Day....

Concerned American

Paris Hilton is a horrible role model for younger people because of of her parents. They did not instill any values into her, they raised her to be a spoiled and selfish.

DIAHREA FACE

WOW SLOW NEWS DAY TMZ?

LOSING YO TOUCH HARVEY,

WTF IS THIS CRAP STORIES FOR THA LAST WEEK.

U ARE OUT OF BUISINESS WHEN THE SLUTS OF HOLLYWOOD ARE BEHIND BARS AND REHAB, BETTER START FINDING MORE STUFF CASUE WHEN I AM AT WORK I NEED UPADATES

AND NOT UPDATES OF THE SAME CRAP

U GOT AN OFFICE FULL OF WORKERS MAKE SOME CRAP UP TO ENTERTAIN US GOD DAMMIT U SUK.

O AND I HAVE MASSIVE DIAHREA FROM EATING AN APPLE WTF

crazy fingers

This will be a Father's Dya the hiltons can talk about for years. Might be awkward now but they'll look back and laugh. There's something to laugh about every day at WWW.HILTONBEHINDBARS.COM
Its your source for all the madness of Paris's stay in jail.

suzyq7cars

THIS WOMAN IS 26 YEARS OLD !!!!! NOT A CHILD!!!! Why is everyone acting like she's a kid. Most women have families at that age...please grow up smpathizers!! I worry about keeping my child in summer camp and in a good school and this "kid"is more worried about eating improper food while in the slammer...how "bout all those booze nightss???HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????

Radical Free Agent

She ought to be reading in jail, and I do not mean 'nice fan mail.'

Akemi

dont you mean david katzenberg?..

Brock Landers

I hope her father's gift is that he gets to slap her in the face as hard as he wants.

indy girl

Can anyone tell me how to send Paris mail while she is in jail. Thank you. Spread love and have a great day.

TMZ reader

I think Paris' parents are nice to talk to the press, because I'm sure, at this point, they are sick and tired of all the media coverage. Kathy has been especially courteous. She's a pretty lady; Paris looks like her.

kim suck

i wonder if he really is her father

Ace

Paris Hilton makes me think of that new song by Eytan Mirsky called "I Know Victoria's Secret." MySpace URL:

ooh that hurts good

those are the most God awful ugly glasses I have ever seen, someone please pull mom of parasite aside and tell her the looks like a bug.

Debbie

Way to say it # 6!!!!!!!!! People seem to think Paris is a littke girl! At 26 she acts like a 2 year old. Her parents are so out of touch with the real world, and they have instilled that into Paris. Wonder what Grand Pa would say now? Bet he would take a belt to Nickey, Gun to Mom, and throw Paris on the side of the road!!! The new Hiltons have ruined a good name!!!!

Draya

When is Parisite gettting sprung? Anybody know?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments