Shar Lawyers Up Against Star Mag

6/18/2007 9:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shar JacksonTMZ has learned Shar Jackson has hired attorney George Gallegos in her fight against Star Magazine's claims that she is pregnant once again with ex Kevin Federline's baby. Popozao!

Shar, who denies the mag's claim, says her children are being affected by the rumors, and told TMZ through her rep, "When my kids hear things at school and then ask me if they are getting a new brother or sister, I have to put my foot down."

TMZ has also learned that Shar is willing to prove to the magazine that she is not pregnant, and tells Star's editor-in-chief, Bonnie Fuller, "I stand by my truth by offering you an EPT test if you stand by yours and reveal your 'source' to me."

Chrissy

Shes trash just like her nasty ex, she is also 100% goldigger just like him. After all Britney has done for her and Kevin and she has the nerve to talk bad about her.

I remember when Brit broke up with Kevin threw instant message and of course Sharhad something to say about it how it was wrong and such well atleast Brit actually dumped him instead of doing what Kevin did to her and just move on and have him find out she was with someone and breaking up with him threw a magazine.

I do not know if anyone knows this buy Britney bought Shar a freaking house because she was living with her parents and she paid for her kids to go to private school up until her and Kevin broke up so I think Shar needs to stop talking crap and start showing Brit some respect because if not for her Sharc would be on welfare living at home with mom and dad

sherry

shar you should be lucky they are talking about you ! didn't you get enough money fromthe scam on brit ? come on we know you did !

Elle

I wouldn't take a test for Star mag! They will take it and do some other crap with it, and who the hell knows what they will publish next! If your not your not! who cares about K-Fed or Shar?! If you have another one then whatever...But I sure they are going to hand over their source...the source is them!!

sick of paris

Shar- you seriously think your 2 TODDLRS are being affected- give us all a break.Those are laywers words for GIVE ME MONEY STAR MAGAZINE. What a load of crap. Sleep with the dogs and you get fleas Ms Jackson

Annonymous -

star magazine - has their issues about lying to everyone that since you pick on one star - saying that they see a bump on someone doesn't mean that are pregnant with their signaficant other's - maybe they need to re-think their ssues and stop all the nonsense ...... spread all the rumors you want, if they are they are, if their not, then leave them alone my god what is wrong with you people, pathetic losers

Jessica

#4 Maybe she is talking about her 2 older children.

costaMesaboy

GROSS...........................SERIOUSLY,,,,,K-FED, U NASTY

Mary T.

If you play...you pay

jazi

who cares!

dw

good for her....it should be illegal for anyone to copulate with kfed

nj

well she looks pregnant. nasty hoe

dw

sorry, i mean it should be illegal for him to copulate...

costaMesaboy

alexander.........you are sicker than president Bush!!!!,,,,,,,i wish you the worst Karma %

Amy Silverman

What a trashy whore! Who cares about this slut & Kfu..

danie

How come she looks so heavy? She looks like she got a couple BUNS in the oven.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments