Paris: Better Without Makeup?

6/26/2007 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The world press was awaiting her exit -- she only had time to change her clothes in a public bathroom, pinch her cheeks and put on a little lipstick -- and she looked, well, hot!

TMZ has prepared a side-by-side comparison; here's red carpet weavetabulous Paris, and post-jail Heidi Paris.
Paris before and after
Which is better? Vote!

Kristin

I think it's funny how alot of folks on here keep saying that people are wasting their time commenting on Paris, yet they're leaving these comments themselves. If you think it's a waste of time, then why are you even posting? You're wasting YOUR time then, go find something else or someone else to bash....or take a good look in the mirror - you're probably not as perfect as you think. In fact, I bet you aren't - cause no one is perfect and that includes me. Maybe Paris hasn't made the best choices, but no one can tell me that you haven' t made a choice in life that you don't regret.

Bottom point : IF YOU FEEL PEOPLE ARE WASTING THEIR TIME COMMENTING ON PARIS, THEN DON'T LEAVE A MESSAGE YOURSELF BECAUSE INSTEAD OF SHOWING YOU DON'T CARE, YOU END UP BEING A HYPOCRIT. ENOUGH SAID...

rmmp

I just wish she had been wise enough to not prance out of the jail the way she did and she should have turned around to the media and told them she wants to start a new life starting right now and not to follow her because you'll never get another interesting pic of her. She's going home and that's it. Please respect her neighbors' privacy and then just leave. Don't wave. Don't smile. Just leave. Too bad she didn't do that because even if she now does want to change, she blew a perfect opportunity to send a "new me" message.

getting tired of crap

Suzy in the desert,
You got your wish and the murderer to be is back out on the streets. Please stop trying to tell everyone else what we should think and do.

Karen

Paris looks really pretty without makeup. I hope all goes well from now on.

LOVE MADONNA

IM SURPRISED THAT PARIS LOOKS SOO GOOD WITHOUT MAKE-UP SHE LOOKED LIKE THE GIRL NEXT DOOR AND REAL. NOT THAT SHE EVER LOOKS FAKE THOUGH I LOVE PARIS!! JUST HAD NOT SEEN HER LOOK SO DOWN TO EARTH!! AND TO ALL THE IDIOTS OUT THERE WHO SAY SHES UGLY,GIMME A BREAK SHES BEAUTIFUL AND YOU ALL KNOW IT!!

Tangie

OMG-she looks so sweet and innocent with no make-up- I like it on her much better, and I don't like her much!

Lilarose

Crap!

If Paris doesn't wear makeup, what will she do with herself all day long?

DixieGirl

I am by no means a Paris fan, but I do have to say she looks very pretty with no make up. She should stay that way, but I won't hold my breath.

grasshopper

She sure looks like a Mentally Ill young woman, lets hope she get the long term medical treatment to help her adjust to some sort of normalcy. The mentally ill like Paris need that specail treatment in order to keep them from drinking and using drugs and their bodies as hookers on the Internet. Maybe next time if she gets behind the wheel of a car she will kill someone, maybe your son or daughter, or brother or sister. Who knows....and who really cares about this moron.

LolaB

She is very beautiful with or without makeup but I think she looks ALOT better without makeup.

I pray for you, Paris that you turn your life around now that God has showed you how you were living. May God Bless you and your family.

NAV

She looks great without the makeup!! Hope she stays that way. Her natural beauty comes out!!!

wtf

Okay, I've ripped this girl a new one more times than I can count .... that said, I prefer her with no makeup....I can at least finally see what she actually looks like....lose all the makeup Paris it's a vast improvement.

Laitte

How naive are some of you? Of course she has makeup on with the intent to look like she doesnt have any on. She is wearing a sheer foundation, lipstick & subdued mascara & it is obvious to the eye if you have a brain & cosmetic knowledge....geez!! Who did her hair, her natural hair isnt that long. Who brought in the designer jean outfit for her to replace her sloppy sweats she was reentered into jail in? Why was she allowed to change in a public bathroom as reported, yea right okay like they didnt allow someone to help her with her PR stunt.....good God! Who walks out of prison in high heels -- maybe they need to fire her new PR team for a fashion foopah! Why did the prison staff allow her to come out alone without all the other released prisoners in their everyday garb? If she wants to give the impression she gets it she would have come out with the other convicts in the same outfit she went in with, period. Didnt you all not catch the report from Star that she had a "coach" in to teach her how to be "humble"? Did that include advice on how to look like an alp-like saint? How shallow & transparent. All the HIltons are doing is paying oodles of money to try and rehabiltate her. Was that a prison release or a red carpet premiere? She found God & is going to change the world one charity at a time yet she posed & pranced with a smile that saw dollar signs with every pathetic phototog flash!! What we witnessed was Heidi Hilton Heiress faking us all out yet again, frankly I think she walks like an ostrich with a broom stuck up her pathetic a$$.

Humility would have arranged for a 4Am release thru a backdoor & shaded rolled up window SUV ride home, not her parents hamming to the press with the windows down waiting for their daughter's release catwalk!!

Youth of America, this is so NOT your idol, please wake up and put the Red Bull down! Get an education, look to attractive young men and women that are actually contributing to society in many professional fields. You are idolizing a glorified 9th grade educated call girl with no shame & unfortunately a large trust fund!

CallMeMsVegas

I'm not a Paris Hilton fan at all, but could not help but notice how good she looked without the make up.... perhaps some inner peace?

kat

Has anyone NOT noticed that Paris went to jail(the second time) without her hair extentions, but came out with them?????? Surely someone had to notice!!!