Will Paris Wear Orange on "Larry King"?

6/26/2007 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris bettingThe ex-con/heiress won't wear orange, if her mother Kathy is to believed, since she was so ready to shed her jumpsuit. But the intrepid oddsmakers at Bodog have put wagers on a slew of things that might -- or might not -- happen during Paris' big interview on "Larry King Live."

For instance, the Bodog bettors are almost metaphysically certain (1-to-7 odds) that Paris will mention finding God in jail, while they're less sure that she's going to talk about mental health issues. Meanwhile, they think that she's, well, unlikely to get an invite to "The View" after Babwa said talking to Paris was "beneath her."

And what about donning orange? According to the odds, not a chance.

Tangie

Where is there a pic of her with brown eyes?

Cindylou

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY ... WHO CARES!!!!!!! LET'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE FOR A CHANGE. AM READY TO DROP TMZ AS A ONE-TRICK PONY ... A TOTAL BORE.

Tarazadaza, Africa

I don't think Harvey has a boner for her or her mom. More than likley it's for her dad!

Mikey

Ahhhh shes freee and jus like be4 shes richer and more fabulous then u all eva will be............All u people that hate her so much are jus jealous and need to relize that u neva will be her and neva will have any of her money...Jealousy is a ugly thing....She has paid her dept to society so leave her alone sure shes not perfect but who is........Im sure if everyone that wrote a bad comment about her.......own dirty laundry was exposed it wouldnt even compare to the mistakes she has made..........Jus stop hatin ur jus makin her more famous and richer

DingDong DingDong

Boy, It's hard for me to see why the press and all these mis-guided youth put this blond haired bimbo on such a high pedistol. Say's a hole lot for the press and the youth of today, dosent it.

Big Ape

HEY, LOOK -- ANOTHER PARIS ARTICLE AT TMZ!!!

To paraphrase Capt. Renault's quote about gambling in the immortal movie CASABLANCA "Why I'm shocked! Shocked to find coverage of Paris going on here!"

I guess Harvey Levin hasn't gotten done kissing Hilton ass yet -- or they're still sending him his checks to make sure that a Paris story is ALWAYS the headline news piece you'll find coming to this always craptacular and dumb as a brick web site.

nikki

if you dont like reading about it then don't read it and don't comment...... it's as easy as that. if you really wanted her to go away then you wouldn't comment at all. as for paris, i wish her the best and i'm excited to hear about what her plans are and how jail was and i don't think i'm an idiot because of that.

FARRAH-FALLON

It does not matter whether or not you were orange.
It is a primary color in society. You can wear anything you choose.

That is ridiculous that Barbara said that.
She is the one who read your statement from jail.
She is being a hypocrite.

You do not have to tell anyone about your personal medical problems
if you don't want to. It is not anyones business but your own and the people
that you choose to tell it too. PERIOD.

FARRAH-FALLON
XOXOXOXOXOXO

bIUBBuLa

Babwa is a decrepit senile old hag anyway!! I laugh at her when I see her on her show.. She always looks like she forgot to take her alzeimer's medication.

Your'e Fired!

........Yadda, Yadda, Yadda......Won't be watching, I have to scratch my arse.................

GQtaste

I saw you on Larry King last night and how in the hell can a GROWN man dicuss what happned to that family in Ohio and then go into Paris Hilton? When you said you were fascinated by her! What a pussy you are Harvey! A grown man disscussing gossip like a teenage girl! You're a disgrace to men all around!

And the way you kissed her atty. ass and the sheiriff ass was gutless.

Anonymous

WHO CARES WHAT SHE IS GOING TO WEAR ON LARRY KING. - I WON'T BE WATCHING.

I don't know how Larry King is gonna be able to talk to her for an hour. She has nothing to say. But I won't be surprised if her parents appear on the show w/her so it will take up some time.

Anonymous

I think Paris is the new Anna Nicole Smith. Think about it...... but I don't think Anna ever went to jail.

lucky

Do we know if Nicole has been to see Paris yet? I bet her Grandpas Neighbors are going crazy with all the press

Maggie

Larry King isn't doing the interview...Harvey Levin is.