Buccaneer Birthday Babe, Ahoy!

6/27/2007 6:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Heroes" hottie Missy Peregrym celebrated her 25th birthday bash at Tangerine Nightclub inside the Treasure Island Hotel. Aaargh! Who tries to blow out sparklers? She does.

Missy, a former model who plays the villainous role of Candice Wilmer, had plenty of help eating her big yellow birthday cake to the strains of the Ying Yang Twins. Open wide, Missy!

James, San Diego, CA

Seeing Missy eat that cake really turns me on.

Miss-e

8. SEE PEREZ HILTON NAKED!

HE DID SOME NUDE PHOTOGRAPHS FOR A GAY CRUISING WEBSITE BEFORE HE WAS FAMOUS - AND THEY HAVE MADE THEIR WAY ONLINE!!!

HIS PENI5 IS UNSURPRISINGLY SMALL. GO HERE TO SEE THESE BEFORE THEY ARE REMOVED:

WWW.VERYVULGAR.COM

(OR JUST CLICK MY NAME!)

Johnny Two Fingers McGoo

Another drunk!

brandy

isn't that ben roethlisberger's girlfriend?

Vic

that was annoying....

tba

I think TMZ got paid to put this chick's face on their website because has anyone ever heard of her?

CALLMEJULS

Angie is that you? This is Brad, will you come home? The kids want to get to know you, and I am going to be late for my date with Jen. Love, Brad..ps, dont bring your blood neclace, it scares the kids!

HA

Looks like they're having fun.

Emma007

wtf was with that anti-brangelina comment? i thought we were supposed to talk about the topic at hand. that cake looks delicious! and missy is gorgeous.

Alexis

Wow! Missy you made it onto TMZ!!! That must mean you've arrived :/ Good for her! If there ARE any actual fans of hers out there reading this and not just people who think they're Brad Pitt or want to see Perez Hilton naked, Missy is such a sweet and talented girl. I doubt she remembers me but she's from my hometown and i used to talk to her frequently when she was on a show called Black Sash, and also when she was on the Kelly Osbourne show, Life As We Know It or something. She was exceptionally sweet, I never saw her in a bad mood or give attitude, or even say anything bad about any of her costars or crew (which, trust me, is RARE!) and what I found most endearing - she ALWAYS took the time to introduce herself by name, remember the names of and chat with all the extras that were going to be with her in the scene. Never IN MY LIFE have I known another actor to CONSISTENTLY do this! She's SUCH a sweetie and if anyone deserves to make it, it's her. Love ya, Missy!

Krista

Yep, that's Ben's girl. I didn't see him at Jacks tonight. Maybe he was there... or did she ditch him now that she is actually doing something with her carrer? hmm.

Mike B

She is sweet. She was seeing Big Ben at one point. Does anyone know if they are still dating?

Trish

Ben's college coach died and he was attending the funeral that weekend. He was at her other party (damn, how many birthday parties does this girl need?) at the Roxy in L.A. the week before per People magazine but was merely described as her "date." They've been photographed together all over the freaking continent--hockey game in Vancouver, baseball game in Pittsburgh, charity event in Miami, even in his rinky-dink Ohio hometown--but Ben still tells the media he doesn't have a girlfriend. Um ... okay ...

hollywoodsux

ben hangs out at jacks???!!!!!????