Paris Ditches Mainland to Get Lei'd

6/28/2007 7:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An incognito Paris Hilton arrived in Maui this afternoon. Aloha, freebird!

The uncaged, jetsetting heiress was in a jail cell for three and a half weeks -- then had to endure a full hour of work being questioned by Larry King. It's time for a vacay, baby!

The ex-con/socialite borrowed a floppy straw hat from the Scarecrow, slapped on a pair of granny chic sunglasses and a ratty black wig from the Britney Spears collection to complete her mystery island look.

Parents Need to Know

312. It just dawned on me. The stupid girl probably thinks she's leaving the country.

Posted at 7:33AM on Jun 29th 2007 by Babbs

This comment made me spit coffee all over my shirt!

Good One. Made my day!

my2cents

Don't you think she could have come up with a better disguise? Like, couldn't she dress like normal people? Say an outfit from Wal-Mart or Target and a baseball cap? LOL

Missy

With that Hat! I thought she was going to the Land of Oz......

monique

Yesterday's peice about Beyonce being a "roboho" was totally tasteless and inappropriate. If you want to see a ho, look no further than Paris' infected azz
or Madonna, Lindsay, Pamela Anderson, Britney and so forth. A ho is an indiscreet
woman who has multiple partners and lacks self-respect and common decency.
Clearly, Beyonce does not fit the mold. She is talented and sexy.

Where are my DingDongs?

Love her or hate her, she is an icon that will be famous forever.

Cat Stevns

Paris really looked like an airhead on Laryy king. Apparently her brain has nothing to offer!

m15

isn't it a little sad that she has to vacation by herself? i hope she at least has her sister flying in to keep her company...

Blah blah blah

See nothing has changed, first thing she does is take care of Paris. First the parade of stylists, caterers, clothes brought in for her, and now the trip. She was, and always be a spoiled, self-absorbed bitch. That is her only problem, the inability to deal with life if it not going her way. I can't wait to see when this "home" for rehabilitaion after release will be started by Paris.

TMetro

I just returned from Maui and thank the Lord I didn't cross paths with this immature, bubbled headed blonde bimbo with her daddy's money. Going to jail for 23 days in a cell all alone is not going to change this young woman. Losing her daddy's money for 23 years might. She is a spoiled brat who obviously is listening to her public relations manager who is telling her to lie and say that she has been "reborn". She needs to have a true disaster in her life to change her......do you see that coming? No you don't. Therefore, she will be another flash bulb catcher, liar and spoiled brat from Hollywood who truly has no talent and no ambition in life but to smoke dope, drink and party until one day she drives down Sunset Blvd. and hits a child while under the influence. Maybe that will change her life.

paris rox my sox

I LOVE PARIS HILTON! PARIS ROX MY SOX!

Blah blah blah

I loved it when Larry asked what her favorite scripture from the Bible was and she had such a blank look on her face. Then she looked over to her stack of papers as if she were looking for the answer to be written down somewhere. She is so shallow. She didn't have any friends with her because, remember, she got rid of everyone that didn't have her best interest in mind. That leaves about everyone out of her life.

Gossip Hound

For god sakes , enough already on Paris Hilton!!! TMZ has always been my favorite site for celebrity gossip but I'm starting to get incredible bored with this Paris stuff.

Who cares what she does?

paris rox my sox

excuse me Don't know why i watch paris is not shallow!!!

califdreamin

PARIS.... WHAT COMES TO MY MIND IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES IN EUROPE.. EXPAND YOUR MIND PEOPLE... THERE IS A WHOLE WORLD OUT THERE OTHER THAN HOLLYWOOD...

save the kids

Thats Paris beneath that disguise? I NEVER would have guessed! It's about as good as Michael Jackson's hospital mask. This girl is a dumba**.