Finally, Being a Virgin Pays Off

7/15/2007 4:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

My First TimeThe new off-Broadway production "My First Time" -- a play about people sharing their tales of de-virgination -- is offering free tickets to anyone who doesn't have such a tale. Being socially awkward with the opposite sex does have its advantages!

Opening on July 28, the play is based on an old website where people anonymously submitted stories about their first time. How will the box office figure out who's "done it" and who hasn't? They're using a mind reader/psychic hypnotist.

Undressing someone with your eyes is one thing, but checking their virginity with your mind? That's f**ked.

Matty

A play based on a website. And I thought Broadway was officially done when they started to make musicals out of mediocre Hollywood movies. What next, a play based on hook-up ads from Craig's List? Actually, that sounds like a good idea.

Kim

Actually having self respect ALWAYS pays off. ;)

MIKE THE TRUTH

I got a few virgins to give me that prize, Lets see in a bathroom at a friends apartment in VIrginia Beach, a townhouse in the ghetto af Virginia Beach, my car in Westboro, Ma, On a picnic table in Texarkana, Tx, and My FAVORITE was onboard the U.S.S. Enterprise while I was on duty down in the 7-176 magazine in 94, I was a pig, now I am happily married with a son, so all you people that are going to post negative things about this can KISS MY A$$

becky

hmm Mike....on the U.S.S Enterprise you say??? That is an all male aircraft carrier. Not sure you should have posted that one on your so called proud devirginizing experience. And, the reason I know this is my husband was on the U.S.S Enterprise stationed in Norfolk Virginia.

Kay

The people wanting free tickets better not bring their kinds.

Kay

Typo. Make that kids.

Willa Dodge

Mike never said his prizes were obtained from girls.

Willa Dodge

Maybe he tapped your husband's virgin ass?

Ellis Light

as a freshman, one neighborhood girl did all the boys. Down at the park with my buddy in
1947 Wisconsin. Yes, most of the boys did it way back then, broken in by the neighborhood's promiscuous girl. Most girls held back until much later in their teen years. There was a lot of petting though. I cherish those memories.

Bill

AOL needs to spend a few bucks and hire some writers.

Mmagic

They should have the hypnoticdiva.com for their hypnotist!!

Hang em High

Mike of #3, does your wife know about all the guys (you never said they were girls and 1 for sure was a guy) cherries you got? Which one of them guys got you backdoor cherry?

chillout music girl

Is this a interesting story to post????? NO

A.B.S.

The U.S.S. Enterprise in NOT an all-male ship. My husband is stationed on there now and there are at least 20 women in his squadron alone on that boat.

BigFishCrewGuy

Wow! I went to college with this girl! We were in the same theatre program. She even moved into my room, when I graduated. And now here she is... naked. Ahhh, life is so funny like that.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments