Oprah's Got a Crush on Obama!

7/17/2007 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah has a crush on ObamaChat empress Oprah Winfrey put rumors to rest that she might be running for president -- by instead throwing her hefty support behind democratic candidate Barack Obama. Lucky Obama will benefit from an Oprah-fied fundraiser to be held at the daytime diva's massive Santa Barbara mansion this September, reports today's L.A. Times.

Those thinking of attending should start saving now: Getting in the door will cost $2,300 -- that's the maximum individual contribution for primary season. Collected contributions of $25,000 or more will score you access to a VIP reception, and a donation of $50,000 or more will garner a seat at a private VIP dinner with the possible next president.

Think Isaiah Washington, who has also thrown his support behind Barack, was invited? Doubtful!

Zenophobe Alien

Why not just come out and fess up to being a damn muslim? Kieth Ellison got elected in Minnesota and he didn't try to hide it. Just don't push it on me. I don't like towels on my head unless I am washing my hair thank you. Ever been to the mall of america? It looks like freakin Mecca! They converge there and take over the place

Petite

POLITICS ON TMZ..... what's this world coming to???

CALLMEJULS

I applaud people of color who decide to vote based on merit rather than color.

Petite

No muslim will ever be president here, period.

Their laws are too strict, i.e., no pork, for one. The pork producers in America, everyone from Oscar Mayer to farmer Joe will prevent a muslim from aquiring any power.

We are so offensive to them, our clothes (American designers$$$), our holidays (Christmas, anyone- retail would collaps), our women (N.O.W. had better speak up soon), muslims could never take power in America.

Zenophobe Alien

The Shoparazzi

Allow me to introduce this brotha to the people whose vote will decidedly choose the next American President.

South meet Obama! Hell, meet Hillary, too!

Petite

Posted at 2:59PM on Jul 17th 2007 by debbie
79. #78 I think you are wrong. Why are there so many muslims in this country if we are so offensive to them? Do ya think they just might want to take over?
************************************************************************************
They are here because this is the greatest country in the world.

And yes, I KNOW they want to take over- that's what their book tells them to do.

Petite

If we turn this into a muslim-bashing fest, count me in!

Muckin' Fuslims!

Zenophobe Alien

What about us paying for them to have public foot baths in public places? What about the cab drivers in Minneapolis not taking passengers who have alcohol or have been drinking? This is happening now. We will have places here in the good ole U.S.A> that follow sharia law befor eya know it.

GEORGEORWELL11

HEY #63 IF YOU DON'T LIKE CAPS DON'T READ ,(I'M SURPRISED THAT YOU CAN READ), YOU ARE ARGUEING SEMANTICS AND IGNORING WHAT ARE FOR THE MOST PART OBVIOUS FACTS,WE ARE IN TROUBLE AND NEED NEW STRONG HONEST LEADERSHIP. I DO NOT CLAIM TO KNOW NOR ENDORSE ANY PARTICULAR CANDIDATE, BECAUSE THEIR FORTE SEEMS TO BE THE SMOOTH LIE, SAY ANYTHING TO GET ELECTED KISS BABIES AND ASSES,PERSONALLY I THINK WE NEED TO LOOK OUTSIDE OF THE POLITICAL GENE POOL BECAUSE IT IS HARD TO STAY CLEAN IN A CESS-POOL. YOU SOUND LIKE A MYOPIC SMUG SELF-CENTERED "GOT MINEGO GET YOURS" TYPE OF INDIVIDUAL,AND THAT IS YOUR RIGHT,THANKFULLY WE STILL POSSESS THE RIGHT TO VOICE OUR OPINIONS (IN CAPS EVEN!),AS WITH ALL QUESTIONS THER ARE USUALLY AT LEAST TWO SIDES OR POINTS OF VIEW AND THAT IS HEALTHY ,IT'S CALLED DEBATE. I TAKE YOU THINK I AM A RADICAL,OR OVER-MEDICATED(OR UNDER-MEDICATED),I AM NEITHER IN A BAD HEALTH YEAR I MAY TAKE FOUR ASPIRINS. I AM IN PERFECT BODY AND MIND HEALTH AT 57 WITH ALL MY HAIR AND NEURONS INTACT. I HAPPEN TO READ ALOT (TRY IT) AND I CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO OUR COUNTRY

Zenophobe Alien

Obama is a muslim, Do I have to pray 5 times a day that Hillary won't get elected?

Kirby Alexander

#75 i post this so idiots like u(voting for bush twice)can get schooled ....so all you can rag on is my name ?..get a little more common sense then try to come and debate. Be gone fool.

Zenophobe Alien

Kirby didn't you put yourself out there? I have a Hoover. Does Kirby suck as well?

GEORGEORWELL11

HEY # WHY NOT SOME POLITICS ON TMZ? ARE YOU AFRAID YOU MAY HAVE TO THINK A LITTLE OR ARE YOU WORRIED THAT YOU MAY MISS OUT ON SOME REAL IMPORTANT GOSSIP OR MISS SOME SLEAZY PHOTOS OF SOME MINDLESS ACTOR OR ACTRESS?

Petite

Once a muslim, always a muslim. Their creed is that if you turn away from Mohamad's teachings, you are to be KILLED.

Obama can claim to be a Christian, because muslims are taught to ALWAYS lie to non-muslims. He can say, without crossing his fingers, anything he thinks we want to hear, whether it's true or not.

They all lie- it's what their book tells them to do!