Rosie: Star and Trump Can Kiss My Rump

7/17/2007 9:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What a difference a TV show makes -- Rosie O'Donnell's two biggest nemeses of the last year, Donald Trump and Star Jones, are prepared to make nice with the acid-tongued talk titan, as long as she comes on their respective shows.

Trump said yesterday, as People reported, that he wants Ro for his new celebrity-infested "Apprentice" -- but Rosie already shot back, saying, through her rep, "It will not happen in this lifetime or beyond." Star, as Us reports, said Rosie's "the kind of guest you want" on her new Court TV series, even though she called her "a former fatty," and accused Star of "selling bulls**t" for pooh-poohing her gastric bypass surgery.

No word yet on whether we'll be seeing Star v. Rosie anytime soon.

Paris' Younger BoyToy Kisses and YouTubes?

Paris Hilton was spied over the weekend with a new guy -- a 21-year-old T-shirt designer named Tyler Atkins, reports Gatecrasher -- but she might want to watch out for dirty details of their encounters to end up all over the Internet.

The pair were "making out like teenagers," says Gatecrasher's spy, at the Polaroid Beach House on Saturday, and Tyler even "cradled" her new pooch and went with Paris to a clambake. But last month, in an interview available on YouTube, Atkins blabbed about being "drugged" by a "famous chick" and then waking up much later the next afternoon, having endured a threesome with unnamed "chick" and a friend.

Lovitz Throttles Dick

It seems that Jon Lovitz got to do last week what many comics have wanted to do for years -- bash Andy Dick's face in. Lovitz tells Page Six that he confronted Dick at L.A.'s Laugh Factory after the cuckoo comic told him last year that he had put the "Phil Hartman hex" on him, referring to Hartman's murder by his wife Brynn in 1998, and suggesting that Lovitz might die soon. Lovitz expected an apology last Wednesday, but it wasn't forthcoming, so, says Jon, "I pushed him ... Then I pushed him again really hard. He's a disgusting human being." Adds Lovitz, "All the comedians are glad I did it because this guy is an ***hole."

Laugh Factory owner Jamie Masada saw the "pushing" slightly differently: "Jon picked up Andy ... and smashed him into the bar four or five times, and blood started pouring out of his nose." Dick's rep had no comment. The Laugh Factory, of course, is the club where Michael Richards went on the infamous racist rant that TMZ showed you first.

Party Favors: At Least One Person in Florida Doesn't Want Joe Francis Locked Up ... At Least One Person Doesn't Think Lou Pearlman is a Creep ... Beckham, Interrupted? ... Jenny McCarthy Will Be First Celeb Bunny Dealer at New Playboy Club

"Girls Gone Wild" pimpresario Joe Francis is getting some support -- from his own ladies. Swimwear designer Ashley Paige wore a "Free Joe" tee when she closed her Ashley Paige for Girls Gone Wild fashion show in Miami last Friday. ... Former LFO bandmember Brad Fischetti is actually pledging his support for disgraced promoter Lou Pearlman, says PopEater. "To be honest, it bothers me tremendously," says Fischetti of Pearlman's plight. ... Could David Beckham's big debut with the L.A. Galaxy be waylaid by a gimpy ankle? The L.A. Times says Becks' left ankle is "still swollen and sore." ... The Palms Casino Resort said yesterday that loudmouth Playmate/actress Jenny McCarthy will be the first-ever celeb Bunny Dealer at the new Playboy Club at the top of the resort's Fantasy Tower, cottontail, collar, cuffs and all.

KGY

WHO CARES ABOUT FRED FLINSTONE. PLEASE CRAWL UNDER A ROCK

Robert Kight

Rosie is nothing but a fat loud mouth bitch, She is bad news no matter where goes.

wilson

Dang 31.
Can you say "I have alot of time on my hands" Its just a blog calm down ok. Did we forget to take our lil white pill today?

He's just another Idiot

Hey #3l - Just shut up. You are as freakin' annoying as Rosie.

ShirleyLou

#1 I don't measure people by their wealth.
#2 I don't need nor want either Donald Trump nor Rosie O'Donnell in my life.
These two should try being adults. Rosie is no longer the entertaining comic, but a bitter,
nasty character. Donald should mind his own business, including acting his age.
Hey, Donald it's time you stopped faking it ..let us see the real you, both physical and
mentally. Get rid of the dyed hair; get a hair cut and show your bald head and white hair.
You will gain more respect as a human being.

lin

OOOOh Donald mentioned me! He mentioned me! Now it's my turn to hit back, I get backsies and Lasties, I'll show Him! I'll show him! I'll spray paint a Rainbow flag on Trump tower. I'll call Melania and tell her Donald wants our kids to have a play date, Yeah, Yeah, what does she know. Then I'll hit on her ! whooo HOOO ! He wants me for his show. He'll have to wrestle me first on pay for view cha ching!!!! I have to eat dinner now it's Tuesday Mac and cheese night, YES!

carol in fremont

.........Right On #20

cmb

this is a women that let dogs lick her childrens diaper rash......she is nuts

cmb

it's not rosies views that are the problem. it's that she doesn't respect others have opposing views from hers

omggggggggggg2

whatever Rosie...you have shown your true colours of late...retire and get out of the light already so you can at least gian face resurrect your career in a tasteful manner....your "actions" of late are making you look like what everyone has said of you....get over yourself...you aren't that big of a star (just an ass kissing one)
i was watching that movie the other day that put you in the spotlight, "A LEAGUE OFTHEIR OWN"...you totally sucked then and you had about tweleve lines.....
go away, regroup, don't disgrace, tend to your own garden before picking weeds otta others and...well...you know the rest...if not..Karma gonna bite you in the ass ...

Tom

I must be really bored, That I'm actually on this site reading this dribble.. Rosie's in love with her own opinions and donny's get treated like their priceless gold.. give me a break..

TRACKER

ROSIE IS LIKE AN AGING BAD WINE.....SHE WANTS YOU TO FORGET SHE WENT AFTER TRUMP .....AND HE TOOK HER DOWN AS SHE WELL DESERVED..JOHN LOVITZ.YOUR MY HERO........................THANKS

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3