Paris Passes on Gas

7/20/2007 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton traded in her SUV for a hybrid last night ... though she's not fully green just yet.

TMZ spotted Ms. Hilton leaving a BPM Magazine party, where attendees were given a Ford Escape hybrid as their ride for the evening. The party was to celebrate the rag's environmental issue.

Expect Paris to be back on the road tonight in her usual gas guzzler.

Steph

WOW! THIS IS ALMOST A POSITIVE ARTICLE ABOUT PARIS..DID HARVEY DIE OR SOMETHING?

costaMesaboy

********PARIS 4 PRESIDENT*****************more bird brains n' power!!!!!!!!

TNPAW

Paris will do/say anthing for attention. She is a lost cause with money.

SlappDaddy

Hey Paris, Michael Vick is having a Dog Fight Party tonight, you should go, you never miss a chance to get your party on!

Desiree

I'm so impressed. NOT ! More attention-whoring from an attention-whore, yawn.

Steph

She's a hard worker who's doing the best she can. Give her a break already. I wonder how you all would do if your every move was looked at and video taped every second of every day.

getting tired of crap

Great now she's an enviromently friendly drunk driver.

SUN

#8

Are you bi-polar? What the crap are you rambling on about. How did we go from Paris to illegal immigrants?

hello?

CAN'T YOU GUYS EVER BE FORGIVING? SHE IS TRYING TO MAKE A 360 IN HER LIFE. GIVE PROPS WHEN PROPS IS DUE!

SUPPORTING CHARITIES AND BUYING A HYBRID IS A GREAT START! NOW IS ONLY WE CAN GET HER TO VOTE...

Rocco and David

So she used someone's else car for a night! Big Freakin' Deal.

Someone said, "she doing the best she can" - that's BS and you know it. If this is her best - God Save Us.

notsosimplelife.tv

Good for her!

Kait

I give her props for supporting enviromental causes I guess. If that's what you call going to a magazine party. The thing is that this said she was only transported in a hybrid provided by the party people. That doesn't really say much about her except that she was at a positive party instead of some sleezy club. She still has a gas guzzler and probably uses private jets. She's no earth mamma. That said, I'm proud of her for going to the children's hospital yesterday. I do think she's trying to change her image, I just wouldn't jump up and say that because some magazine provided a hybrid for the night means that she's "green". We'll see.

Shaka

Why exactly is it that whatever this twit does is newsworthy? I'm still confused as to why she is 'infamous' in the first place. Has she contributed anything worthwhile?

TheONE

I seriously dont get why TMZ sometimes post this things that have no point at all....I guess is a way to keep the staff busy.

Zenophobe Alien

Paris has a toxic waste dump in her drawers. No amount of Valtrex can cure what she got

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments