Beyonce Trips Out

7/25/2007 12:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Got to hand it to Beyonce -- even when she eats it big time, she's still looks goooooood.

Beyonce bounced down a few stairs while performing in Orlando last night. Ring the alarm, people!

Then, as only a diva would do, she popped right up and kept performing without missing a beat! You can't keep a good woman down ... for more than a beat.

After the fall, B reportedly asked the audience not to post the embarrassing footage on YouTube ... but she didn't say anything about it getting on TMZ! Enjoy!

Laina718

H3LL Yeah to comments 8 and 11!! I say that all the time. MTV2 used to save us, but they're screwing that up too! As for the hair issue, it's not even a black or white thing. Both races have similar reasons for getting weaves. To add body, texture, color, and/or length without putting a lot of stress on your natural hair. What is so bad about that? People buy clothes that they feel compliment their body, why can't women of any race do the same with their hair? If you prefer all natural then so be it. However, to all races, please stop spreading the ignorance. Peeeace!

Jay

I was at last night's concert. Beyonce fell halfway down stage. I applauded her for getting up. When the next song started she said "Damn that hurt so bad, I want me some hamburger helper." Later in the show she added in a knowledge tidbit for aspiring performers that along they way they will fall but the have to "Just get up, suck it up, and keep going." Her last self poke on the fall was "Can I ask yall a favor? If yall taped that, please don't put it on Youtube."

Jay

Robin Thicke opened the show. He sounded real smooth and natural. I don't think he uses a choreagrapher so his performance style is all his own. Quirky but his own style 100%.

Debi

B----- I hope you are okay!! What a perfomer!!! Nobody would have blamed you if you sat out for a bit but you are a true PERFOMER!!! I hope you are really really okay!! Luv U to pieces girl! F the haters, we LOOOOOOOOOOVE U here in the 352, Florida!!!!!!

the shadow

Humpty Dumpty time!

keepyourheadup

I'm so proud of Beyonce for getting back on her feet and not missing a beat after a hard fall like that!!!! And anyone who feel like criticizing her should try to be a singer and a performer first and be half as successful as she is before judging her...remember people, she is still a human being and she is a hell of a singer, dancer and performer!!! Triple Treat!!

babygirlwade

hahahaha!!!! i wish that dumb hoe bag brake her neck next time.

bbb

i just want to spread them big juicy butt cheeks and stick my face up in there and sniff her mud hole...is that too much to ask for?

Sarah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mary

it happens sometimes...

Angeface

Karma is a biatch........remember he look he gave Michelle when she fell on 106 & Park

meeetooo

She tries too damm hard!!, & she never did this kind of crap when destanys child was still togeather!!!, all beyonce wants is to be in the spotlight!!, & she's trying to keep the focous off of Kelly & Michelle now that they have there own projects going on. Back then she did have class....... but now she's all washed up...... she need's to get a new toon & style...... she's starting to look like somthing from the "Oblongs" and "twisted sister". She onece told Katie couric that "I 'm Talented" ..........Girl please she makes ashlee & jessica simpson sound and look prfessional...... it's funny she fell mabe now she'll learn how to dress & walk in heals......and someone needs to slap her parents for allowing her to act & dress like that.....

Renee

Beyonce is a true and professional performer, because she can just pop back after busting her a** like that. I must ask though, would people have giving another performer the props that we're giving Beyonce? Example: Jennifer Hudson, what If she fell?

Enjan21

That's a true a diva and performer!! To go through a fall like that and still work it out even harder than she did before. It's not too many performers out there like her that will keep there cool so well in this situation. I love her! Keep doin the damn thing girl!

Lisa

Hey if Beyonce wants to wear weaves, who cares? And did anyone notice she must have been lip synching, cause even when she ate it, the vocals were still going, and I know it wasn't her singing!