Olly Girls Shake It in Vegas!

8/2/2007 5:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Buxom blond Z-list sub-lebrities Holly and Molly from "Sunset Tan," like being the center of attention. Ya think?! Remembah the spray-on tuxedos? So it came as no surprise that the dim-witted duo hit Vegas' JET nightclub in the Mirage -- and took to the stripper pole! Practice makes perfect!

The shake 'n' bake twosome worked it for the crowd -- and the cameras! -- as they practiced their skills on the dance floor -- to the dismay of others watching.

Somebody get these classy orange ladies some rhythm, stat!

Desiree

These two homely freaks make Paris Hilton look like A-list. Come on, giving these no-talent grunges any space on here is a joke.

deelicious

WTF is she wearing a sunday school dress? I mean if your gonna act like a hooker at least dress like one?? GEEZZ!

dlara

WTF!!!!!!!!!!
If you are gonna be dancing in front of the free world at least know how to dance!!!!!!!!!

tired of cry baby

oh god please, no more dumb blonds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deelicious

I'm embarrassed for them. I'd say crack whores in less than 2yrs

you go girl

my response is not ony "who?" by why? slow day tmz?

tba

The "Sunset Tan" reality show is fraud and sham. They have good script writers and all the participants were picked out of central casting including the Olly Girls(would you trust them running your business?). As in real life it's quite normal to see the boss naked at the office party and skinny dipping in the pool.

tydan

That show sucks Those girls are whores um sunsetleather the boss on there looks like a tweeker with hairplugs trying to be young LAME !

gary

This was a waste of time.

jk

The one with the boob job is hot hot!! The other one needs to lose a few pounds.

Petite

I am soooo sick of reality shows like Sunset Tan! Everything is so fake, and it's so obvious to anyone watching.

I sure hope this is not the future of television for the United States. I may have to take up arms against Hollywood for this crap!

Just the Facts

More Olly girls please.

jk

The olly girls are cute..I've seen them around L.A........The one in the white shorts needs to do a lil extra cardio...

;)

no more retarded blondes who seem to always be reading from cards that some poor intern has to walk around carrying. Yes, I'll agree the olly idiot patrol of two are cute, but they are not celebrities, and their look is too common.

butweiner