"American Idol" Reject Booted from Stage

8/8/2007 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Constantine Maroulis needs a new bassist -- his latest one pushed him off stage!

TMZ was at the "Idol" wannabeen's concert at Stereo in New York last night, where the "rocker" got the ladies in the crowd all riled up -- when he suddenly went flying on top of them, accidentally falling after his bassist backed him over the edge.

Ever the Beyonce, Maroulis got right back up and played it cool -- though he couldn't resist throwing his guitar player a friendly push after climbing back onstage.

Chubby Cubby

Is it just me, or does he look like Darlene from "Roseanne"???????????????/

The Princess

****yawn****

Oh how I wish Nicole would get on the highway the wrong way, or LiHo would crash her car into something.

Its a really slow day when we have to talk about the little people from AI doing something stupid.....

I mean isn't there some celeb out there making an ass out of themselves right at this minute that we can tear apart to shreds????

I'm so bored hurry up someone do something to keep me amused.

weneedtostop.com

Yes, he does favor her some.

Lana

No....I think he is just demented...

Tick

Looks to me like he jumped.

Tick

Looks like he jumped to me.

ivana david

i was at this show. constantine is one of the most amazing singer. his voice is incredible.

Mazeppa

Awww poor guy, he recovered nicely. He is a cutie too. Looks as if some fans took the opportunity to get a handful too!!!!

are you new?

This creep is a real puke.

Switch

Boo Hoo. To be tossed into mass of chics that want to tear your clothes off.

the horror

Dee

LOL Chubby Cubby

jk

What a joke this guy is....Who the hell would go to one of his shows and think he's rock?? Constantine stop trying to play a role and act like your rock and roll...I feel sorry for your band, the only reason they accepted your offer is to make a few bucks, but no real musician would want to play in a band that you front.

DangrusDana

Constantine's new cd ROCKS! Aint no denying that man can sing :)

blackandwhitegirl

Constantine-

I would gladly love for him to fall on me. I love his CDs. He is currently on " The Bold and the Beautiful"- he's a good actor. He looks great. I want to marry him.

jk

Constantine new cd rocks....LOL Thats the funniest thing i ever heard...

Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Hendrix etc.. Rock!!! Constantine is a pop princess that has a following of people who have no idea what real music is... Even John Mayer is more Rock and Roll then this loser.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments